Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Anniversary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

what an artist,his videos where the template for all videos to follow everything he did artisitically was perfection he raised the bar on so many mediums
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    what an artist,his videos where the template for all videos to follow everything he did artisitically was perfection he raised the bar on so many mediums
    i would say youre over-rating him just a tad by saying that EVERYTHING he did artistically was perfection. Have you heard some of the dreck he release in the 90s?

Reviews

Commercially the 80s was his most succesful period with Thriller and Bad.
    I must say that I also like the 70s Jackson 5 and Jacksons period and some of his 90s music as well.
    Everything after the mid 90s was pretty dire though.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i would say youre over-rating him just a tad by saying that EVERYTHING he did artistically was perfection. Have you heard some of the dreck he release in the 90s?
    He was the man in the 80's unfortuantly thereafter his carrer nosedived after that.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    He was the man in the 80's unfortuantly thereafter his carrer nosedived after that.
    "Nosedived" is an interesting word to use in reference to Michael Jackson...

All joking aside though, I was a fan as a kid in the 80's, no one had moves like him, and 'Bad' was the first cassette tape I ever owned. A tragedy he went out the way he did.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    "Nosedived" is an interesting word to use in reference to Michael Jackson...

All joking aside though, I was a fan as a kid in the 80's, no one had moves like him, and 'Bad' was the first cassette tape I ever owned. A tragedy he went out the way he did.

That is funny, sorry but it did make me laugh out loud , I like some of his music but his weirdness was something I could not understand , I suppose saddest of all is the three kids left behind which from reading some articles seem to be seen as money trees by various members of the family, a young death is always sad .......................

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Milfminx View Post
    That is funny, sorry but it did make me laugh out loud , I like some of his music but his weirdness was something I could not understand , I suppose saddest of all is the three kids left behind which from reading some articles seem to be seen as money trees by various members of the family, a young death is always sad .......................

xxx
    Milfminx

What can I say, I couldn't resist the urge when I read that...

What has perhaps been the most interesting thing to observe since his death has been the near total glossing-over (or call it selective memory) the general public has had about all of the strange things about him, from all the surgeries to his truly weird lifestyle, and of course the child abuse allegations. I suppose no one really wants to walk on the man's grave, so to speak, and most simply want to remember him for what made his famous in the first place, which of course was his music. It'll be interesting to see in another few years how people are choosing to remember him, and what things about him will be talked about, and perhaps even if more strange secrets will surface.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    nobody took videos seriously until he hired a serious director for thriller spent the money and BAM...he opened the door for music videos to become mini movies etc ..excuse my argument back from pub can be more lucid but you get my drift
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Breaking news - a second aircraft has hit Michael Jackson, I repeat, a second aircraft has hit Michael Jackson...

At least kids sleep a little safer in there beds
    Here for a good time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast