Thread: Itchy foot syndrome

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Had this not so long ago and what a nightmare. After a copuple of weeks went to the doctor as feet were so itchy the skin was peeling off and then the sole of one foot developed a blister containing green puss stuff. Doctor prescribed antibiotics and sent me to treatment room to have blister burst but nurse would not do it so went home. used a needle and burst the blister and the gunge was like something from a horror film and the worst smell I have ever known. So the antibiotics helped after a week or so but what a miserable time it was and all started with an itchy foot which I scraped on my shoe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Had this not so long ago and what a nightmare. After a copuple of weeks went to the doctor as feet were so itchy the skin was peeling off and then the sole of one foot developed a blister containing green puss stuff. Doctor prescribed antibiotics and sent me to treatment room to have blister burst but nurse would not do it so went home. used a needle and burst the blister and the gunge was like something from a horror film and the worst smell I have ever known. So the antibiotics helped after a week or so but what a miserable time it was and all started with an itchy foot which I scraped on my shoe.
    I have it ages. Over a year anyway. Doesnt bother me but this is what i do and it can hurt if i rip the skin off or open.

Westside.