Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QPH message

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Stewie..

This is not exactly news. We all know about Qph's obsession with BigPaws.
    He nearly got banned last year over his obsession..It was a scary time. It was the same with Dolly Darling and gemma. the guy is an obsessive nutcase and is a danger to anybody that he can get personal info on..
    but at the end of the day you are wasting your time because this is all old news and he will delete this thread as soon as he reads it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Stewie..

This is not exactly news. We all know about Qph's obsession with BigPaws.
    He nearly got banned last year over his obsession..It was a scary time. It was the same with Dolly Darling and gemma. the guy is an obsessive nutcase and is a danger to anybody that he can get personal info on..
    but at the end of the day you are wasting your time because this is all old news and he will delete this thread as soon as he reads it.
    For most of us it is old news Eps but not everyone is aware of his dark side or why he targets people and how deep that obsession is.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Wait for the accusation now of being one the pups

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Can I be first to say, I don't care ffs, why would anybody want to read this BS thread
    Yes indeed Anon. Whatever is said in pms is between the 2 people. It says alot about the person he thought he could trust to pm that they gave it to Stewie and whoever else to read.

He has every right not to like bigpaws as he posted his full name and number and also twisted the whole Dolly saga to show QPH in a bad light. By saying he's obsessed with bigpaws is wrong. If he is then you must be equally as obsessive. Almost every bit of modding QPH has done you have questioned no matter what it's been.

He's not on the lookout for bigpaws or bigdaddy all the time like you say. This was probably written at the time bigdaddy was banned for posting his real name and phone number. At that time all mods were on the lookout for trolls and people that should be banned. Not only bigdaddy but Liz and the likes of robin rock etc and people who were clearly breaking the rules.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Yes indeed Anon. Whatever is said in pms is between the 2 people. It says alot about the person he thought he could trust to pm that they gave it to Stewie and whoever else to read.

He has every right not to like bigpaws as he posted his full name and number and also twisted the whole Dolly saga to show QPH in a bad light. By saying he's obsessed with bigpaws is wrong. If he is then you must be equally as obsessive. Almost every bit of modding QPH has done you have questioned no matter what it's been.

He's not on the lookout for bigpaws or bigdaddy all the time like you say. This was probably written at the time bigdaddy was banned for posting his real name and phone number. At that time all mods were on the lookout for trolls and people that should be banned. Not only bigdaddy but Liz and the likes of robin rock etc and people who were clearly breaking the rules.

I could not care less whether he likes, loves, hates or wants to have bigpaws babies but he is obsessed with him to the level that he thinks he sees bigpaws everywhere and then follows those people thinking he is harassing bigpaws.
    I question his modding because I do not think he is suitable to be a moderator whilst he liked to portray this as me being anti moderator the truth is different. If you have seen his Pms then you can see the bias and agenda that he moderates with to the extent that he nearly always misses the big picture following his own agenda. ( ie trying to get bigpaws or more exactly the people he thinks are bigpaws)

No this was not written then these particular pms were written before that.

Default there must be lot of bad blood

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I could not care less whether he likes, loves, hates or wants to have bigpaws babies but he is obsessed with him to the level that he thinks he sees bigpaws everywhere and then follows those people thinking he is harassing bigpaws.
    I question his modding because I do not think he is suitable to be a moderator whilst he liked to portray this as me being anti moderator the truth is different. If you have seen his Pms then you can see the bias and agenda that he moderates with to the extent that he nearly always misses the big picture following his own agenda. ( ie trying to get bigpaws or more exactly the people he thinks are bigpaws)
    well also, is this this piece part of the problemo or is it just by the way sorta way?

but on thinking on what you said I have to say that yes I probably am better those three mentioned based on the untold shite and petty and selfishness that I have seen displayed and in particular there obvious issues with Woman to varying degrees.

i take it he mean you, as in better than you that he says?

Reviews

ffs, im all day trying to get the rocket from my ass

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    ffs, im all day trying to get the rocket from my ass

nbt
    its funny expression

reminds me of bible

first cast out the rocket out of thine own ass; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the rocket out of thy brother's ass.

Reviews

Iv just read a good portion of all them posts,and guess what,havent a fuckin breeze whats happenin.

Time for a sandwich
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by niceboysarenice View Post
    well also, is this this piece part of the problemo or is it just by the way sorta way?

but on thinking on what you said I have to say that yes I probably am better those three mentioned based on the untold shite and petty and selfishness that I have seen displayed and in particular there obvious issues with Woman to varying degrees.

i take it he mean you, as in better than you that he says?
    No QPH thinks he is better than everyone, especially everyone here male and female.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast