Thread: Urinary Infections?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Urinary tract infection is simply : naturally occurring bacteria making their way into the urinary tract , causing infection

and inflammation.

During sexual intercourse it is quite natural for a woman's natural flora from the vagina to be rubbed against the

urethral opening , and unless the girl is wise to this and goes to pee immediately following intercourse , these bacteria

can make their way up the urethra (in some cases all the way to the bladder).

It's a completely natural mechanism , and most girls would be wise to it.

The reason that girls are prone to it and boys are not , is because in a female the urethra is much shorter than in a male.

Think anatomy : from end of penis to bladder (I think) about 10" , in girls .. I don't remember ...a couple of inches ?

Bug needs to travel much shorter distance in girls , to cause infection.

It's not a 'disease' that is 'spread' , it is one's own bugs being in the wrong place .

Hope this helps.

Girls : go to pee ASAP after having sex ! You can avoid so much discomfort !

If you have UTI , do go and see a doc : left untreated it can cause bladder infection which can make its way to the kidneys ,

and eventually can cause septicemia , leading to septic shock and death. (Documented cases).

Take care of yourself xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

ana massage (04-03-15), JAMESCORK (04-03-15), tom sand (04-03-15), Vitruvian (04-03-15)