Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
Liz,
You have more class and cop on than all the "angry sad mob" put together

I know you wouldnt go if they only targeted you, but the sad fact is that they realise that too and they know the only way to get to you is to attack your family and friends and fellow sisters.
They like to hide behind silly user names, but what do you expect from the spineless minority?
They are the same people as those that burnt witches, wear ski masks to hide their faces, and complain about foreigners taking their jobs.
Think of the angry child having a tantrum on the floor, and that is them.
Foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs

Stick around if you can and stick 2 fingers up at them

You have a lot of support on here

Rory

Strange, one set of rules for the blokes on here and once set of rules for the Ladies on here, well some of us anyway - I go into poundland for doing nothing - i enjoy the soap opera section and happy to be there was a while - not for weeks or months though sorry - especially when i did NOTHING - still I didn't think one could put in print your real name - was done twice last night i show Patricia and she tells me that the English Police need to deal with the matter - errrrrrrr NO Patricia you have to deal with the matter on YOUR site - whats it got to do with my wonderful Police.

More shit on the Lizzy and Dolly Blog Spot

Who started that aye - those Spanish slappers that you all thought the sun shone out of their arses - well there log says it all as far as im concerned - you can all go and fuck off and die - they wrote it so i would say i can do that to - no - they did and got away with it also with threats - sick of reitterating and draging over old coals - slappers and stupid they were - fucking hell doesnt take rocket science to see its illegal for two working together..........those girls im glad got done and if i ever see them touring or working anywhere in the world - its gonna be my pleasure to do what i never did before - but this time it will be me that does them. Shame they never did it in the UAE - go to prison there.

No I don't have to be nice to any of these losers on here - they are all mentally retarted and are not even in my league when it comes to literacy.........dumb gingers and nobody likes a ginger.......unless of course you are one.

I shall be the Liz that was not the miss nicey, nicey but this time i will do it in such a subtle way - NOT - all of you in pikiesville watch out cos there really is a bitch about.

That Bitch Would Be Me.........get ready here i come - medication or not!