Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brazilians

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

I don't mean this in a bad way but obviously it's just me that thinks in general they smell funny and not in a good way Maybe it's their diet and the smell coming from their pores but It just doesn't appeal to me, I just don't get the same smell from European ladies.. They are a lovely race from the few I have met but I keep getting the same type of smell, not from everyone of them but more than I like, so much so I now tend to avoid them just encase.. Sorry, again I don't mean any insult, it's not a dirty smell, it's like if your not a smoker you are more prone to the smell of smoke, well it's like that for me with Brazilian ladies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I don't mean this in a bad way but obviously it's just me that thinks in general they smell funny and not in a good way Maybe it's their diet and the smell coming from their pores but It just doesn't appeal to me, I just don't get the same smell from European ladies.. They are a lovely race from the few I have met but I keep getting the same type of smell, not from everyone of them but more than I like, so much so I now tend to avoid them just encase.. Sorry, again I don't mean any insult, it's not a dirty smell, it's like if your not a smoker you are more prone to the smell of smoke, well it's like that for me with Brazilian ladies
    thats a strange statment you made there lol i never got a strange smell from any brazillian that i met and i have met a good few....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thats a strange statment you made there lol i never got a strange smell from any brazillian that i met and i have met a good few....
    I've said it before Harry and got for it It's obviously just me, it's a natural smell just doesn't appeal to me..

Don't get the smell bit either, but everyone to their own as they say

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I've said it before Harry and got for it It's obviously just me, it's a natural smell just doesn't appeal to me..
    thats fair enough i understand what your saying anon361...

Reviews

Wow. I am surprised. All brazillians I've met were clean and smelled really nice. The only bad smell from people I can smell from some of the Pakistan (I think), and some black people smell strange so maybe I know what you mean (I meet a lot of people everyday and that what I noticed). And I dont want to sound nasty or anything here, just some people smell the way I dont like so maybe in case of anon brazillians aren't his taste so I can't blame him for that. Anyway I think it's delicate issue so dont want to write anything else about it
    Last edited by pablo_23; 12-08-10 at 20:54.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

Milla (20-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    Wow. I am surprised. All brazillians I've met were clean and smelled really nice. The only bad smell from people I can smell from some of the Pakistan (I think), and some black people smell strange so maybe I know what you mean (I meet a lot of people everyday and that what I noticed). And I dont want to sound nasty or anything here, just some people smell the way I dont like so maybe in case of anon brazillians aren't his taste so I can't blame him for that
    At last, I thought I was just crazy
    Last edited by anon361; 12-08-10 at 20:55.

Reviews

Wow. I am surprised. All brazillians I've met were clean and smelled really nice. The only bad smell from people I can smell from some of the Pakistan (I think), and some black people smell strange so maybe I know what you mean (I meet a lot of people everyday and that what I noticed). And I dont want to sound nasty or anything here, just some people smell the way I dont like so maybe in case of anon brazillians aren't his taste so I can't blame him for that
    LOL pablo maybe the pakistan's and the black people are saying the exact same thing about us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

pablo_23 (12-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    LOL pablo maybe the pakistan's and the black people are saying the exact same thing about us
    Yeah very good point, just wondering what they compare me to: he smells like...yeah what??

Reviews

Anyway I think it's delicate issue so dont want to write anything else about it
    I don't see the problem with it, if Irish can be branded the smelliest arses in Europe I don't see the problem with saying something as mild as I think Brazillians smell strange..
    Last edited by anon361; 12-08-10 at 20:58.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast