I didn't see the game, but have seen the incident since. It has emerged this morning that the ref has in his report that he was going to give a penelty to meath, but decided to let the goal stand. i know there is no garantee they would have scored a penalty, and it still has to be said that the goal should not have stood as the player carried the ball over the line, then threw it into the net, also a foul offence. but i also don't think there should be a replay. if you give it for this, then every contentious issue will be open to this. the game was close and the goal did decide the result, but would it have been the same if meath were 4 or 5 points ahead?? this is why i don't think there should be a replay, because everyone would be calling for them whenever they have a bad decision go agains them. besides, i think that in a replay, meath would probably win comfortably, as often tends to happen when the underdog has a good game the first day. happens in all sports really. meath wouldn't underestimate louth again.