Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: The "Anon has a huge cock" thread

report from nasa the international space station space walk was a sucess ...but they are said to have spotted an object moving on planet earth..the exact location is not yet confirmed but its western europe ...wait we have an update

object:unknown but large

i wonder what it could be?

Reviews

Nasa, this is the space station again, ignore that last report, I tawt I taw a puddy cat

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Nasa, this is the space station again, ignore that last report, I tawt I taw a puddy cat
    I did I did see a puddy cat!

NASA there is interference from a space cadet ...ignore the previous 2 post
    Last edited by benin; 22-09-10 at 10:29. Reason: thanks for the back up jackie lol

UPDATE:
    Ok guys, we have a contender. Monkey drove down to take part in the competition, and I have his measurements. Length, 9" Girth 4.5"

Anon, remind me of the measurements please? Monkey is rather keen that he is declared the winner.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    UPDATE:
    Ok guys, we have a contender. Monkey drove down to take part in the competition, and I have his measurements. Length, 9" Girth 4.5"

Anon, remind me of the measurements please? Monkey is rather keen that he is declared the winner.
    I'd nearly call it a draw, he has me on lenght by 1 inch but I have him on girth by 2, but I know which measurement the ladies would prefer

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'd nearly call it a draw, he has me on lenght by 1 inch but I have him on girth by 2, but I know which measurement the ladies would prefer
    Perhaps you should start a poll about it, Anon.

"Ladies, what do you prefer...

-Length
    -Girth
    -Doesn't matter
    -I'm greedy... give me both!!!"

having not been around just catching up wat on earth has been going on here.. it all started with anons cock size then turned into a bit of nastiness then back at long last to anons toy.. now this seems to have stirred up some problems not sure if this is jealously to a well grown tool or is it the case of it has not been getting shared about eveningly.. but lets not all fight over it..x

Lol. I am really enjoying it though, DA. Men are so touchy when it comes to size. Er, did I mention Anon has an enormous member?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

I don`t know why are so touchy when it comes to size after all john holmes had trouble having a great sex life because he was to big.. it is a well known fact that the average size is between 6 and 8 inches.. but big is not always good.. the bother and nastiness i was referring to was siobhan.. now I wonder if it was really her posting or a man.. as it all seemed very masucline in the way it was written.. i do hope if it was her that she is okay and something has not happened to her.. and if her account has been hacked well wat can I say.. but time will tell..x

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast