Thread: July Comp Winner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Funeral

Westside.

Ps i know i said i will say the winner in the morning but thing is im not sure if im a round in the morning[/QUOTE] Very sorry to hear u wont be with us in the morning west ,it must be
    something very sudden .I Deff come to the funeral presume ull be at o'connors ,i might even
    get a boquet of flowers u will be missed
    R.I.P WESTSIDE

Blog Entries

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Westside.

Ps i know i said i will say the winner in the morning but thing is im not sure if im a round in the morning
    Very sorry to hear u wont be with us in the morning west ,it must be
    something very sudden .I Deff come to the funeral presume ull be at o'connors ,i might even
    R.I.P WESTSIDE[/QUOTE]

i am holding off on using that funeral home gift voucher my family bought me last Xmas.?Its a special offer and anyone i refer within a month of using it will get a 50% discount on their funeral.

I might use it soon.Oh i love that brown coffin,the brown will go nicely with the dark background.Im not too pushed about sound proofing either.

Serously im dying to use it,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default science

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Very sorry to hear u wont be with us in the morning west ,it must be
    R.I.P WESTSIDE
    i am holding off on using that funeral home gift voucher my family bought me last Xmas.?Its a special offer and anyone i refer within a month of using it will get a 50% discount on their funeral.

I might use it soon.Oh i love that brown coffin,the brown will go nicely with the dark background.Im not too pushed about sound proofing either.

Westside.[/QUOTE]

Isnt medical science great ? Is it a temperorary reprieve u got or are u with u for the long haul?
    AH i see a film the Resseruction of Westside

Blog Entries

Default Sure thing Ber

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post

Westside.
    Isnt medical science great ? Is it a temperorary reprieve u got or are u with u for the long haul?
    AH i see a film the Resseruction of Westside[/QUOTE]

its a temperorary reprieve i got.

Its called shopping,
    Westside.