Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jedward V Lucie

Blog Entries

Default Yes it does take courage

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldWarrior View Post
    fair play to the two young bucks,and lets not forget thats all they are,just kids for having the courage week after week to get up on stage,amid all the boos,bullying and shit thats been written about them.Pesonally id like to see them win it,not for their musical talent,for their bravery alone.how many of us could do what they do no matter how bad it is.i know i couldnt,.what would be nice would be for the ceiling to fall in on the cruel cunts heckling them in audience.fair play i say and shame on the bullies.
    it takes a lot of courage to stand on stage week after week and make jackasses of themselves.They should get the Victoria Cross for the haircuts alone.

Two morons,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    it takes a lot of courage to stand on stage week after week and make jackasses of themselves.

Two morons,
    Westside.
    in fairness, its not their fault they arent all that.. they do look like little twats though, what with their "drunken grandma" dance moves and "Teddy Boy" haircuts..
    they wont win though, but they will probably make the final.. Cowell is trying to eek all he can out of the viewing figures.. its like watching a WWF wrestling match, totally fixed but for some reason you still watch.. not that i do, i think WWF is a load of me auld underpants.. much prefer UFC..

Blog Entries

it takes a lot of courage to stand on stage week after week and make jackasses of themselves.They should get the Victoria Cross for the haircuts alone.

Two morons,
    Westside.
    they are hungry for fame

that's all there is to it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    they are hungry for fame

and who could blame them ?? fame tastes as good as it looks, which in my opinion is tasty

Blog Entries

Default Desperate for fame would be a bit more like it

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    they are hungry for fame

One of them,when he smiles you get the impression he wants to climb inside your underpants and smoke your daddy bags.

a bit nancy,
    Westside.

Reviews

One of them,when he smiles you get the impression he wants to climb inside your underpants and smoke your daddy bags.

a bit nancy,
    Westside.
    with haircuts like that.. no doubt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    and who could blame them ?? fame tastes as good as it looks, which in my opinion is tasty

And if the brits are stupid enough to keep voting for them ............all the better and more power to the twins

JED WE CAN

nbt

Blog Entries

Default Do you know

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    with haircuts like that.. no doubt
    if you take the wrapping from around the side of the Xmas cake and wrap it around the sides of your head while holding a cheese grater on the top?

thats the haircut,
    Westside.

Reviews

a bit nancy,
    Westside.

what about the geordie manarexic.............he seem to constantly have a dildo up his hole with the smiley face on him.

nbt

Reviews

What about cheryl cole not wearing her wedding ring .................old ashley must be gone to back to sucking sol`s knob.

nbt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast