Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should westie go to see lucy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Noooooooooo ! Surely you will let me buy you coffee? I won't laugh, I promise.
    No offence sweetie but i only met one person off here and i made a huge exception for her. This isnt me being a shithead. I just couldnt be arsed meeting ppl these days.

only being honest,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (17-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    No offence sweetie but i only met one person off here and i made a huge exception for her. This isnt me being a shithead. I just couldnt be arsed meeting ppl these days.

only being honest,
    Westside.

PMSL. I will have to hunt you down then honey.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

PMSL. I will have to hunt you down then honey.
    and the main evening news tonight........

Gardai in cork are investigating the shooting of a man in a cheap coffee shop earlier today. A voice was heard shouting "im still the comp czar you silly woman" followed by four loud bangs. The man, whose next of kin have yet to be identified ,let alone found, will undergo a post mortem later today. An English woman with a goofy head on her was arrested at the scene. She is being detained in Anglesea Street Garda station and is due to be questioned about the incident when her laughter subsides. Gardai are also investigating any connection with this incident and a huge fireworks display which commenced shortly after.

and in GAA Michael O Murta.nmv;'wejkg['.........................

sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 17-09-10 at 15:14.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

414fun (17-09-10), JAMESCORK (17-09-10), Lucy Chambers (17-09-10), westcorklad (17-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    and the main evening news tonight........

Gardai in cork are investigating the shooting of a man in a cheap coffee shop earlier today. A voice was heard shouting "im still the comp czar you silly woman" followed by four loud bangs. The man, whose next of kin have yet to be identified ,let alone found, will undergo a post mortem later today. An English woman with a goofy head on her was arrested at the scene. She is being detained in Anglesea Street Garda station and is due to be questioned about the incident when her laughter subsides. Gardai are also investigating any connection with this incident and a huge fireworks display which commenced shortly after.

and in GAA Michael O Murta.nmv;'wejkg['.........................

sincerely,
    Westside.
    I just need to say, West, that if you post like that more often, I may actually stop abusing you. I even saw a glimmer of a sense of humour. I am shocked and rather chuffed.

There is life,

Luce x

Blog Entries

I just need to say, West, that if you post like that more often, I may actually stop abusing you. I even saw a glimmer of a sense of humour. I am shocked and rather chuffed.

There is life,

Luce x
    Abusing me? Where?

Sorry for missing it,
    Westside.

There is life,

Luce x
    pmsl@westies post aswell...but lucy you got him wrong imo he has one of the best sences of humour here...but dont tell him as his head will swell

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    pmsl@westies post aswell...but lucy you got him wrong imo he has one of the best sences of humour here...but dont tell him as his head will swell
    Those early mornings are taking their toll Ben. Less squeezing of teats may be in order.

Those early mornings are taking their toll Ben. Less squeezing of teats may be in order.
    nope i like teats lucy...and i get his humour i really do...would it be bad of me to go off topic and say i had a great punt today?

Westie

That is good

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sorry for joining the thread late, but I was away.

I think Westie should invite Lucy over for breakfast. I've heard that he is really an expert at boiling eggs.
    Last edited by El Gordo; 19-09-10 at 20:42. Reason: Grammar

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast