Thread: Next time the mother fucking yank come to Ireland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Rimmer aint one bit happy that his favourite dolly wasn't treated with the utmost care by some yankee doodle schmuk

Maybe the reason you told him to F off was due to the new toilet duck thread ? Me , well i've told a couple ppl more than usual today to F off and i'm putting it down to , yep you guessed it , toilet duck
    I have no signature at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Rimmer aint one bit happy that his favourite dolly wasn't treated with the utmost care by some yankee doodle schmuk

Maybe the reason you told him to F off was due to the new toilet duck thread ? Me , well i've told a couple ppl more than usual today to F off and i'm putting it down to , yep you guessed it , toilet duck
    It just flew out of my mouth. I had no control of my cursing LOL
    I was in shock.
    All in less then a second I felt cum in my eye, my head hit hard steal, bounce off hard steal, hair in my mouth, and cum on my leg and I leaped up and ran to the bathroom with those words lifting off my tongue. I couldnt have been any more natural and genuine. It was a total true moment for me. I hated him and there was no doubt in my mind about it. And how dare he talk about Ireland, the place I love, and associate my lovely memory of ireland now with his monstrous self. I know the kind of tourist he is. And I know exactly what kind of thoughts the Irish would have about him if he crossed their path. And wants to fuck and hurt the Irish girls? All because he is a pathetic mother fucker chasing the rainbows and leprechauns, and trashing all in his path. Mother fucker yank.

Reviews

I hope you're feeling better, Dolly! We'll ge this scumbag when he comes over again - Rimmer and me will hold his arms while Big Daddy makes him eat some knuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I hope you're feeling better, Dolly! We'll ge this scumbag when he comes over again - Rimmer and me will hold his arms while Big Daddy makes him eat some knuckle!

Sounds good. Can you also get the Sasquatch to bite off his nose and stick that nose up his asshole?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

i want in on that mouse

i hate scumbags like that. i really hope he gets that knock in the head 100 times worse than what he did to dolly

i hope ur feelin better soon dolly

Reviews

Hey Dolly, I just logged on and discovered about your terrinle ordeal, I am in New York at the moment, give me a pm and I will contact you, hope you feeling a bit better now, dirty bastard for doing that,

Yeah I woke up with one of my migraines. I did knock it really hard. And just after getting the botox a few days ago too.... maybe it shifted the botox?? Hope not!

Welcome to New York. Weather is nice today. You have my website and phone number and emails and all that? I cant pm because my pm box is full up. My email is dollyisdarling@yahoo.com and if you email me the number, Ill call u. Will you be here tomorrow? I might be in better form tomorrow, since the head's hurting me today. Or say I do feel better today, I can certainly let you know. Im look very much forward to seeing you!

Reviews

Hi Dolly,I know you would be in no form to work, just wanted to make sure you were ok and see if you wanted to chat and have a coffee or as ye yanks say a soda, I am here tomorrow sure i contact you then and see how you are, get some rest Dolly you had a terrible ordeal