Thread: Calm down Chelsea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Fair play

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    they are just a hoot.......blinding sense of humour like the mancs - they are from manchester........

There are lots of songs that are sung at games but when the likes of everton or liverpool are playing its usually - who stole my stereo and the likes cos they are supposed thieves.......

Sorry dolly, i know its just the pond that is the great divide but there is a language barrier - also the english sense of humour and the american does not always travel well.

Take care and i would go into more explanation but its not easy to explain - i would add that throughout the country the scousers are seen to be on the dole and dont work - not true just a joke.......but being the folk that they are they take it on the chin. They are great fun people, that is until they fucked up our record yesterday - still had a blinding day out. Xxx

pub crawled and it was a blast - not one drop of blood spilt - was a great day....... Could of been better though!

Take care and i may come to new york around christmas i usually do - catch you there maybe. Ciao for now
    Fair play to you Liz took it on the chin i dont think Jose would have been as gracious

Drop One Keep One To Glory

Default Aww Kieree, That's cause she likes you

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    Fair play to you Liz took it on the chin i dont think Jose would have been as gracious

Just like I like you, and I think everyone else likes you too. What is there not to like about you? You are just so fucking adorable!

Reviews

Talking drown me in your lube

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Just like I like you, and I think everyone else likes you too. What is there not to like about you? You are just so fucking adorable!
    Dolly you are such a sweetie
    just to show im not neglecting my favorite New Yorker
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Default Sure, I'm only Posing as a New Yorker

Just hanging out in Central Park 'till I can come back to Ireland. After all, you'd think Ireland would be eager to get a horny harpist on their soil.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 27-10-08 at 21:48.

Dolly you are such a sweetie
    just to show im not neglecting my favorite New Yorker
    Bollocks - every one know saddam was a red sox fan !

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Jose was a man who always praised, more than you can say for Wenger.

I apologise to Alechoran and others.........but he never gives praise where praise is due - still..........two games this week - i dont think thats very fair - still its all go this weekend - got the Irish lads, Sunderland.........and of course there is the Brazillian Grand Prix - cant wait for that......come on Lewis.......youngest ever would be fabulous and even better to show that Lizzy fancies the overalls off you.........corr i would....... xoxox

Reviews

Best Murrayism ever:

MURRAY (to Eddie Irvine): Eddie, you've a reputation as a bit of a playboy, so you must have come across some of the world's most beautiful women in your time...

EDDIE IRVINE: Errrrr.....

Long Live Murray Walker!