For those who dont want to open link:
The story is about a refugee women who is in the waiting room at a deportation place in Ireland. She came over to Ireland with her husband and six children six years ago. But when a refugee child turns 19 they are subject to deportation. One of her sons was called in for deportation, and they sent him to some country with political violence and he was thrown in prison. They deported him from Ireland with no money, no clothes, nothing but the clothes on his back. So his mother went there very upset when she found out they were deporting him. She cried out "my son my son" and a guarda threw her up against the wall and put his hands on her throat and was almost choking her. Several other guards came in and tackled her on the floor. She developed bruises on her neck. And her son as I said was sent back to a dangerous country his parents had fled, and he was arrested. He was 19 and was deported without a chance to get money or pack his bags.

I understand that countries have a right to deport but to bring brutality and brute force on people is just shameful. To send them back to dangerous countries where they will be immediately arrested and tortured is shameful. To deport people not giving a chance to pack their bags or grab their money or anything is shameful. If they must deport, they should not use brutality, not send refugees back to a country they will be tortured, and give deportees a chance to pack a bag.