Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: By lonely prision walls....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    do they explain why the savages of munster stole a song about connacht
    now would be a good time to edit your signature bud...(id drop the.. i am always right bit) the song is not about connaught....im not talking about your rugby spelling either...as i cant spell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    now would be a good time to edit your signature bud...(id drop the.. i am always right bit) the song is not about connaught....im not talking about your rugby spelling either...as i cant spell.
    I'll stick with it for the moment

http://www.connachtrugby.ie/
    Last edited by monster_monster; 26-07-11 at 22:16.

I'll stick with it for the moment

http://www.connachtrugby.ie/
    until you read back my post and notice i was not talking about your spelling...which by the way is wrong...but as i said rugby spelling.... the song bud...its not about connaught.... its ok mate... no worries... nobody is always right...lol

Blog Entries

until you read back my post and notice i was not talking about your spelling...which by the way is wrong...but as i said rugby spelling.... the song bud...its not about connaught.... its ok mate... no worries... nobody is always right...lol
    grated I didn't watch the show nor do I really give a fuck about the history of a song sung by boggers, scousers and supporters of a football team in a shite league. But which word are you singling out for spell checking?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (27-07-11)

grated I didn't watch the show nor do I really give a fuck about the history of a song sung by boggers, scousers and supporters of a football team in a shite league. But which word are you singling out for spell checking?
    i was referring to the fact that the song is not about connaught mate...(you spell connaught in the rugby spelling..dont worry i cant spell) but i was just saying the song is not about connaught...its not a spell check mate...look dont worry ...tis fine buddy...(comforting hug)...tis fine... pmsl

Blog Entries

i was referring to the fact that the song is not about connaught mate...(you spell connaught in the rugby spelling..dont worry i cant spell) but i was just saying the song is not about connaught...its not a spell check mate...look dont worry ...tis fine buddy...(comforting hug)...tis fine... pmsl
    as I said the fact that it's not about Connacht doesn't bother me as I didn't watch the show. But in regard my spelling I think you'll find that the correct spelling of the province is Connacht and not Connaught

Cheers for the hug, next time I'll make sure to give you a reach around
    Last edited by monster_monster; 26-07-11 at 22:59.

as I said the fact that it's not about Connacht doesn't bother me as I didn't watch the show. But in regard my spelling I think you'll find that the correct spelling of the provence is Connacht and not Connaught

Cheers for the hug, next time I'll make sure to give you a reach around

no bother....back to the point though...i was referring to your comment that the fields of athenry was a song about connaught (its not about spelling..but still..lol) i was just telling you the song is not about connaught ...now about that hug...im here buddy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Repeat

This is about the 3rd or 4th time this programme has been repeated
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

do they explain why the savages of munster stole a song about connacht
    now here you go...notice i said its not about spelling...and (drum roll) look you said the song was about connacht.....any chance your wrong about that?...lol

Blog Entries

now here you go...notice i said its not about spelling...and (drum roll) look you said the song was about connacht.....any chance your wrong about that?...lol
    athenry is in connacht (glad to see I taught you how to spell), the song is about a man getting deported for thieving from the brits and while he is waiting he is reminiscing about the place. So from what I hear in the lyrics, is that the guy is dreaming about a place in connacht so I took from it that it was. If that is not correct then I am wrong simples.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast