Thread: adult circumcision

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default What timing

I am due to get my turtle neck removed this week. Yes, at 41 it has becoming increasingly tight over the last 9 mths & the docs reckon it's the only solution.
    So, I'll be able to comment very shortly on the "discomfort" the doc tells me about. It's a general anaesthetic job & about 2 mths out of action according to him.
    I'm a little nervous but they assure me it'll be better than ever once it's healed. Supposedly it's more sensitive afterwards.

Watch this space
    TheNads

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I am due to get my turtle neck removed this week. Yes, at 41 it has becoming increasingly tight over the last 9 mths & the docs reckon it's the only solution.
    So, I'll be able to comment very shortly on the "discomfort" the doc tells me about. It's a general anaesthetic job & about 2 mths out of action according to him.
    I'm a little nervous but they assure me it'll be better than ever once it's healed. Supposedly it's more sensitive afterwards.

Watch this space
    TheNads
    Yes on occasion, the cock is born with a foreskin that just doesnt want it to be a free shooter. The foreskin is so fucking TIGHT that it hurts to masterbate, hurts to thrust, hurts to shoot out your gorgeous cum. And I really dont think any man should have to suffer this. On this condition I would definitely suggest you get the foreskin removed. You will enjoy sex so much more after its done.

Default Dolly's opinion of Foreskins

Well there is a group of ladies out there, and yes I do mean a REDICULOUSLY HUGE amount of ladies out there that think the foreskin is "yukky". Well, I would NOT be in that group, and would most likely NOT be friends with anyone in that group, as those in that group also wouldnt lick my asshole, like a good friend ought to do... Anyway, when you popped out of your mom's puss, you did pop out with a foreskin. So, id say it was "in the cards" for you to have that cozy blankey to snuggle into. I like a foreskin. I think everything about the cock is beautiful. I am in the more smaller group of ladies out there, that actually worships the cock, and lights candles in memory of each and every one she got to enjoy. So why do I like a foreskin?

1. You were born with it. It never did anything bad to you (unless its way too tight around the head and makes sex uncomfortable and cum hard to shoot out) so why punish it by discarding it?

2. If you are with your partner and not using a condom, the foreskin can replace a bottle of lube. As it slides back and forth as you thrust, this action makes thrusting more comfortable for the women. Yes, a foreskin can make it possible for you and your lover to not have to use lube.

3. The only way it is considered "dirty" is if you don't wash it you dirty boy. Wash your bits, pull back the skin and get it squeeky clean. The only way it will smell and be disgusting is if you are a lazy ass and dont bother washing your bits. Wash yourself and you will smell like a rose and be fresh like a rose. Dolly then will say to that rather large group of girls who think foreskin is yukky, "A rose by any other name is still a rose"

4. Yes, it is painful to get it removed, just like all other surgeries. But you will be in quite a lot of discomfort for a few weeks recovering. Most surgeries will take you a couple months to recover. You will have most major healing, like the healing of the open wounds and stitches, completed in up to 2 weeks. But your doctor will tell you not to do anything strenuous that may open wounds back up, or stretch the skin while its healing. You will need to avoid any major action to that area so that you dont disrupt the healing process. This is why it's better to be done as a baby. Babies heal very quickly, as they have the highest amount of growth hormone cells, and all wounds heal fast. They also don't remember pain after its over, as their memory and attention span is not as developed as an adults'. When a baby gets this done, he will forget soon after, and he will heal much faster then an adult male. Plus the baby wont be tempted to "disrupt" the healing process, because babies dont get horny and want to stroke it, like adult men do!

5. Finally, don't do anything drastic like that because of what squeamish women say about it. Its your cock! You own it! You're the master of your sword, the king of your tower... If you are with a women who cant appreciate your gorgeous cock, then you should find another women who will. There are plenty of cock worshippers out there who will beg you for your cum, beg you for your natural cock, and find it so very beautiful just the way it is. Isn't that what we all like to hear? "I love you just the way you are"
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 13-10-08 at 05:39.

Reviews

Default Hey Dolly

Despite my repeated requests you never came east on your lengthy sojourn in Ireland.
    I live in hope that I can still meet you some time & have some fun with you & my new, improved manhood (without the hood !).
    Are you planning any further trips to see us ? If so, leave it approx. 2 mths.

All hail the Queen of anatomical knowledge,
    TheNads.

Default I Promise I will I Promise

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Despite my repeated requests you never came east on your lengthy sojourn in Ireland.
    I live in hope that I can still meet you some time & have some fun with you & my new, improved manhood (without the hood !).
    Are you planning any further trips to see us ? If so, leave it approx. 2 mths.

All hail the Queen of anatomical knowledge,
    TheNads.
    Next visit Ill be in Dublin. I just got carried away hiking the Kerry mountains, once I got there I didnt want to leave those mountains. But I feel so very sad that I didnt meet so many patient men who did wait and wait for me. I swear I will come to you darlings. It would be very helpful also, if anyone wanting to meet me, would send me an email at dollyisdarling@yahoo.com as I will certainly tell you when Im arriving there.

I wish you a fast recovery. No man should have to wait too long without sex

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Hello Dolly.........

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Yes on occasion, the cock is born with a foreskin that just doesnt want it to be a free shooter. The foreskin is so fucking TIGHT that it hurts to masterbate, hurts to thrust, hurts to shoot out your gorgeous cum. And I really dont think any man should have to suffer this. On this condition I would definitely suggest you get the foreskin removed. You will enjoy sex so much more after its done.
    Foreskin is removed 7/8 days after the birth of a male child - i have seen it done and it takes seconds and the baby cries for less than 10 seconds and it heals in a day - its far more aestheticly pleasing on the eye and far healthier.

Now that chap that wrote its far less found done in America and Europe.......you do have to be joking.......it was written that the Jewish persuasion/Muslims have this done - it would seem that this bloke has no idea how many Jewish folk live in the likes of New York or come to that Miami.........as usual people on this site really talk out of their arses.

Nice to see you are going to Paddiesville soon, take care lots of warnings on all the boards about Ireland......and i do mean lots.

Ciao xxx Lizzy

I can't understand why you'd want to do it. I spend the better part of my day keeping sharp objects away from my dick...