Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the bleeding obvious

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    who is fabrico werdum?
    he is a mixed martial arts fighter who recently beat the supposed no 1 mma fighter Fedor Emelianenko in just over a minute.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    he is a mixed martial arts fighter who recently beat the supposed no 1 mma fighter Fedor Emelianenko in just over a minute.
    so you picked him cos???
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

so you picked him cos???
    he put an end to the Fedor hype, simple as that. Just a sig anyway, ill likely change it when i become bored of it. What was this thread about again?!

Rayden are you serious man that Werdum beat Fedor!? Holy crap I didn’t know. Was this in Strikeforce? Everytime I watched Werdum fight in the UFC he was ****.

Do you think Fedor will ever sign of the UFC?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Stay focused,ffs, your ruining my bitch, this was a valid vent christ
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Stay focused,ffs, your ruining my bitch, this was a valid vent christ
    bro chill, keep in mind it was you who ask bout my sig and you asked a follow up question. Pity too as i do believe that this thread was indeed valid.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Rayden are you serious man that Werdum beat Fedor!? Holy crap I didn’t know. Was this in Strikeforce? Everytime I watched Werdum fight in the UFC he was ****.

Do you think Fedor will ever sign of the UFC?
    yep werdum tapped fedor out with a triangle choke in just over a minute at the strikeforce event this past saturday. Fedor wont ever sign with the ufc because they wont co promote with m1 global and fedor likely knows he wud get a whuppin in the ufc.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

jesus i give up ,going to bed gnite
    a thousand kisses deep..

yep werdum tapped fedor out with a triangle choke in just over a minute at the strikeforce event this past saturday. Fedor wont ever sign with the ufc because they wont co promote with m1 global and fedor likely knows he wud get a whuppin in the ufc.
    Just watched it on YouTube Rayden, what a big girl, never seen anyone quit so easily, he should have done more early to avoid the armbar.

He might have to now mate, who else has he to fight in Strikeforce? UFC is where the heavyweights are at.

Don’t fancy Brock at all this weekend, think Carwin with stop him early. Lesner has been out for nearly 18 months and that was a bit OP he had, who’s your money on?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Just watched it on YouTube Rayden, what a big girl, never seen anyone quit so easily, he should have done more early to avoid the armbar.

He might have to now mate, who else has he to fight in Strikeforce? UFC is where the heavyweights are at.

Don’t fancy Brock at all this weekend, think Carwin with stop him early. Lesner has been out for nearly 18 months and that was a bit OP he had, who’s your money on?
    fedor shouldnt have tried to ground n pound inside werdums gaurd. That was askin 4 trouble imo esp so early in the fight. As for fedors next fight, it was meant to be allistair overeem but not now. As for brock vs carwin i think brock may just do it. Dunno tho!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast