Thread: Best GFE in Dublin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Something that can be a bit hit and miss in my opinion......Anyone got any advice on who to go see for really good GFE????.
    The GFE experience can be very hard to find - partly because many ladies don't offer it and partly because each persons interpretation of GFE is different.

I would imagine that it can be particularly difficult to find during a half hour booking as things have to move at a fast pace during such a short period of time.

For me it would have to be a minimum of an hour so as to really enjoy the company of the lady and there would have to be plenty of passionate French kissing, something that you will see advertised a lot - but in reality is very hard to find

I suppose a true GFE is going to be more intimate in many ways and a lot of ladies are not prepared to go there with every client. ATEOTD it is down to their discression what they offer to each client.

It can be a case that one client will receive a fantastic GFE - whereas the next client may not. It's the luck of the draw I suppose - I just hope one or two ladies who I have seen in the past return to Dublin soon
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

JessycaWild (06-09-15)