Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
Ok jack point taken. But to look at the girl in the pics you would consider her to be slim. She was in fact considerably overweight. If you intend to offer this type of service offer it openly. She herself admitted that the photos were brushed. Actually brushed is sn understatement. It just pisses me off she the girl met bears little resemblance to the girl advertised.
I understand james you feel the girl you met wasnt like the girl in the pics and prob wrote the review with the disapointment in mind... and perhaps she should inform guys of the fact pics are air brushed and that she is bigger than pics lead you to believe..

but my main point is guys should think before writing reviews... some ladies might not care less what a guy writes but I know for sure some take it to heart and are hurt by bad comments... I saw this first hand... and it wasnt nice to see how a bad review can make a ladie so down...

so everyone should think about what you write in reviews... even if its a bad review it dosent have to be nasty or to personal...
thats just my view...

Captain J...