Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Stephens Green

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikelawson75 View Post
    That's what is concerning me -- 'the capital city trap' .. was there earlier this year and had had a bad experience. So this time want to be very sure and hope Dublin is good to me this time around. I presume i would only get time at the weekends due to workload there and will only be able to travel nearby, however, looking to explore everything... yes.. everything i can!!

You``ll be staying in Dublin city till when Annabel?
    I live here hun hence my massive bias for the place

I really hated it first 2 years.. but I was student on placement with nuns as my task masters.. and only 19

But when I just stopped seeing dublin as estates and o Connell St and explored it.. I love it now

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (14-09-15), Clueless (14-09-15), Dawson2015 (14-09-15)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I live here hun hence my massive bias for the place

I really hated it first 2 years.. but I was student on placement with nuns as my task masters.. and only 19

But when I just stopped seeing dublin as estates and o Connell St and explored it.. I love it now
    Hmmm... which means you have transformed through thick and thins to make you what you are today - Strong Confident Annabel.

Would be my pleasure to meet you when i'm there later this month looking forward xx

Blog Entries

Hmmm... which means you have transformed through thick and thins to make you what you are today - Strong Confident Annabel.

Would be my pleasure to meet you when i'm there later this month looking forward xx
    A shag down beach in howth you be christen as a real dublin boy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Love howth, great place

6. Default

Google shows around 17 kms from the city to Howth... would the bikes (cycle) be a good option? I believe these bikes are free to use there, correct?

Blog Entries

Google shows around 17 kms from the city to Howth... would the bikes (cycle) be a good option? I believe these bikes are free to use there, correct?
    If your worrying about free bikes.... your on the wrong site

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (14-09-15), Best Before (14-09-15), BradArmPitt (14-09-15), Clueless (14-09-15), Dawson2015 (14-09-15), emmasweet (15-09-15), MaryMcMagdalene (14-09-15), nonpareil (14-09-15), SophieX (14-09-15), TiffanyTees (14-09-15)

9. Default Oopsy!!

If your worrying about free bikes.... your on the wrong site
    lol... oopsy!! not worrying though... just inquiring so that I can save a few for other 'good stuff' something that I am looking for here in this site

Blog Entries

lol... oopsy!! not worrying though... just inquiring so that I can save a few for other 'good stuff' something that I am looking for here in this site
    Try a few euro the dart doll if you can spare it

Blog Entries

Thank you so much for that information and the 'tip' i'll make sure i'm drunk just enough to enjoy yet remember!! A bus tour sounds boring but yes, visiting to Guiness/Bars should be exciting. Any specific bars? (i have heard of temple bar in many different ways .. good and bad) so if there are any other suggestions, will be obliged!!

the only sad thing is... you will not be there in Dublin during my visit 27th to 6th (sob sob)
    Loll. Of but I maybe there on your last day honey and if so I'll show you an amazing fun few places as most of temple bar if just full of stay parties on the piss which can also get out of hand with their piss heads on. I'll take you to a place (depending oncwhat day I return) where you can get into bed with a stranger or a few, have a fag and a glass of win. Oh by the way, its just a smocking room im afried. Loll. Music there is also hopping, as it the selection of fine wine and food. Xx

Becarful what you wish for. Loll. Xx
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ive lived in Dublin for 7 years and never really seen the place
    Maybe some kind lady could show me around ....one day

sigh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast