Thread: 2 busty, stunning playmates in Dublin!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Hello Gentlemen!

We are Candy Black and Claudia Blonde, two beautyfull playmates and here to please you!Our photos are genuine! angels13

We are based in Dublin 1 from 10am to 10 pm, the 21st Monday until 28th Monday!

Half hour 150, an hour 250!

Please note: hidden numbers are not answered and we do not OWO!

Candy Black: 0857750352

Claudia Blonde: 0851556679
    OMG!!!!! WOW! I love that candy black!! what a latina beauty! methinks the photos are fake or at least not of the girl you may meet??? maybe I'm wrong.

2. Default

They were not fake but left because they had not enoug cleints!

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    OMG!!!!! WOW! I love that candy black!! what a latina beauty
    ! methinks the photos are fake or at least not of the girl you may meet??? maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien01 View Post
    They were not fake but left because they had not enoug cleints!
    Really!!! AWWWWW MANNNN!!!

Reviews

Default Sarah

You obviously never checked with Patricia re: the PM I received. It does name Damien & Assman as being one & the same person. Please check !

Damien, you reckon I should name the lady who fingered you (a prostate massage with a hot poker maybe ?). That would be sensible, as she accuses you of threatening violence & worse. Are you really trying to find out who she is ? the one who came back from the dark side ?

Nads

5. Default

I do not know what is it mean hot poker and never asked for prostate massage!!! So If you are not a fake you are wrong and blaming me instead of somebody else!

RE: I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON WITH ASSMAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    You obviously never checked with Patricia re: the PM I received. It does name Damien & Assman as being one & the same person. Please check !

Damien, you reckon I should name the lady who fingered you (a prostate massage with a hot poker maybe ?). That would be sensible, as she accuses you of threatening violence & worse. Are you really trying to find out who she is ? the one who came back from the dark side ?

Nads

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=TheNads;25431]You obviously never checked with Patricia re: the PM I received. It does name Damien & Assman as being one & the same person. Please check !
    - I have never check that with Pat , I've seen all posts of Asman and you might be right. In that case I own you Appologies.

Reviews

Question Polish Pimp

Is it just me or is this thread hilarious?!?!?!
    A pimp who is both confused and upset just leads to ............ well ............ confusion!! But in a funny way!!!

Damien are you a Polish lad by the name of Bartek by any chance????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

8. Default

Yes, unfortunately the black lady was not satified, but you can find her in Austria now!:-)
    But I hope she will back once, I also miss her!

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post

Really!!! AWWWWW MANNNN!!!