Thread: Kliati moskali

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Kliati moskali = Damned Russians

What ur problem with Russians is?
    Where are u from? Are u from Belarus or Ukraine?
    Is the mafia killed ur family or what?
    There is no need for such a racist username

Im sorry Brenda,
    but its not up to you , what user name i select. It is not racist.
    Why i selected that user name is none of your business. I have mine own reasons for chosing it.

Where i am from is also none of your business.
    And if the mafia killed my family , this too is also none of your business.

I can not understand your objection to my user name ......are u russian , because i seem to recall one of your earlier profiles said you wer from Luxembourg, or maybe you were denying your birth right for a sake of a few extra euros.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    Im sorry Brenda,
    but its not up to you , what user name i select. It is not racist.
    Why i selected that user name is none of your business. I have mine own reasons for chosing it.

Where i am from is also none of your business.
    And if the mafia killed my family , this too is also none of your business.

I can not understand your objection to my user name ......are u russian , because i seem to recall one of your earlier profiles said you wer from Luxembourg, or maybe you were denying your birth right for a sake of a few extra euros.
    I absolutely don't care anything about u, coz u are absolutely nothing to me. And same as well about what was on my profile is none of ur biz too so why u have care. If u were clever enough u could just click on my website and there is clearly stated that I was born in Moscow. I just can't understand why anybody would pick offensive username, if u hate Russians, u can keep it for urself.
    Oh,
    u probably didn't know that anybody would know what does kliati moskali mean, did u?
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 21-01-09 at 22:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    I absolutely don't care anything about u, coz u are absolutely nothing to me. And same as well about what was on my profile is none of ur biz too so why u have care. If u were clever enough u could just click on my website and there is clearly stated that I was born in Moscow. I just can't understand why anybody would pick offensive username, if u hate Russians, u can keep it for urself.
    Oh,
    u probably didn't know that anybody would know what kliati moskali means, did u?

Ok ,

Let that be the end of it so Brenda for now.

As for anybody here not understanding the meaning, are you implying that forum members here cannot use Google. (nobody else seems to be interested in my user name).