Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I also agree that Jessica is excellent. I am a regular visitor to Dublin and have seen all of the fetish godesses. I must say the top three are Jessica, Contessa and Shirley. They all have good and bad points. In my third place it is Shirley, only because she is enthusiastic but I don't think she had thevtraining the other two had, I believe both Contessa and Jessica have worked in the fetish clubs in Switzerland. On a slightly different slant, if you are in to these services try Club Bombastic in Zurich. Jessica is a little older than Contessa and a little heavier, but both are tall and that really does it for me. I have had the fortunate experience of enjoying them both this week, I enjoyed domination and full sex with Jessica, it was very good and I love Jessica's PVC outfits. I had an amazing prostate massage with Contessa wearing a gas mask and poppers. It was brilliant. Both ladies are amazing atwhat they do my only complaint is that I am often in Dublin when both girls seem to be away. Can't one of you move here permanently?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOSTBOY For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (07-12-11), Shirley Joy (27-12-11), winir (10-12-11)