Thread: Well

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Shame!

Not going to say see you later cause I don’t really care9but you were funny). But I do find your responce to a litlle mod bashing a little defeatist… if you fall of the horse or someone pushes you off, just dust yourself of and get back on.

And remember!

The “monkey” took the “fish” out of the water

He justified it by saying “ I didn’t want it to drown”

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Not going to say see you later cause I don’t really care9but you were funny). But I do find your responce to a litlle mod bashing a little defeatist… if you fall of the horse or someone pushes you off, just dust yourself of and get back on.

And remember!

The “monkey” took the “fish” out of the water

He justified it by saying “ I didn’t want it to drown”
    Great brill.Yes im defeated.Great at least i can look around at my defeat,it doesnt spring up from behind a keyboard at me,it doesnt sway with the wind.Yes my defeat is my real friend.I can talk to defeat and there is no bs, none of this stuff i shouldnt know thrown at me,i can fight with defeat,we can tangle around on the ground.I can go to sleep and guess what?Yep defeat goes to sleep too.Defeat doesnt need to join a little gang,i can trust defeat,defeat wont spread my msn with gay personals and cam adverts,defeat wont take this piss out of family and then hide like a little bitch behind a keyboard.Defeat wont come along and say hi west and then fuck west.Great thing this defeat but its part of my real life.You see its here beside me,when i leave my home it goes with me.Its everywhere because its real,genuine and trusting.

Dont tell me about walking away from things and being defeated because i dont even know the word at this stage.From lifting surgeries to careing for sick ppl to living with disabilty.There are others in the world like that too.We all have tales of adversity and the best things i like reading are stories of ppl who have overcome great odds and challenges for whatever reason.From Mother Theresa to Donald Trump.Pity there isnt more positivity in this world.Pity its all greed and watching our backs.There should never be any need for it but its the way modern life seems to have headed.

Funny thing is its time to make myself smile again.I make others laugh and smile alot but dont smile all that much myself anymore.Time to put myself first and go away and take care of myself again.Time to make the most of what i have and do the things im good at before its too late and i can no longer do them.Time to take care of myself something i havent being doing at all and time to look at who the real friends are and arent.

Westside.

Reviews

Don't quit Westie! Only a select few make the boards entertaining and you're one of them!!!