Thread: liz in dublin 7th to 11th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

You tell her Starbuck! (biddy, biddy)

Your cash is as good as anyone elses. Wave the 300 in her face and then see her change her tune!

(You do have the cash dont you? Real money now!)

Thumbs down Not for £1000,000!

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    You tell her Starbuck! (biddy, biddy) Your cash is as good as anyone elses. Wave the 300 in her face and then see her change her tune! (You do have the cash dont you? Real money now!)
    excuse me roryman! just because starbucks is your half brother AND your uncle it doesn,t mean you can encourage his inbred pig ignorance i,m sure starbuck will find 5 or 6 local girls in his site for the same money ciao liz xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    excuse me roryman! just because starbucks is your half brother AND your uncle it doesn,t mean you can encourage his inbred pig ignorance i,m sure starbuck will find 5 or 6 local girls in his site for the same money ciao liz xxx
    Wot, even if he does your drive for free after??

I'll pay for the woodbines and the knee cushion

Default My Sexy wheels

Liz
    Heres my Hiace its just as high class and sexy as yourself you would look great in it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jakesace.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	5262  

Reviews

Thumbs up Tour Ireland in a Hiace

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    Liz
    Heres my Hiace its just as high class and sexy as yourself you would look great in it
    By Christ Starbuck, you are the man. You could take Liz on a tour of Ireland in your Hiace, one day servicing the lads at all the top halting sites nationwide. Sure for a high class companion like her Ladyship that it be no bother to her at all at all.

And if you wanted to tie the knot with her, she looks good for manys a mile yet and I'd bet you could get a good brood of childer outa her.love1

Just fill her up and away ya go into the sunset.

Shes playing hard to get thats all She will soon be the Pavee Queen

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    Shes playing hard to get thats all She will soon be the Pavee Queen
    Good luck to you brother Starbuck. I can see it know, the King of the Tinkers taking the Pavee Queen in holy wedlock, and taking her all night every night thereafter.

Brother Starbuck, let me know when the nuptials are due to take place and I'll gladly perform the marriage ceremony myself.

P.S. You would'nt happen to have a sister or two to spare by any chance. I gladly exchange some lead piping, a few carpets and four nearly new tyres for your Hiace for them.

Now Liz i am already married to my sister and 300 is nothing to me my kids rob that in an hour. How about €500 for an hour i will even throw in a carpet and a dag