Thread: Dirty thoughts ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Perhaps Areeya, you should share your thoughts with the wisdom of the EI forum first, then the collective could help advise you on whether to share in a relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Perhaps Areeya, you should share your thoughts with the wisdom of the EI forum first, then the collective could help advise you on whether to share in a relationship!
    Okay...My First thought to share with someone close to me " I want a gangbang, even if the guy is doing all the banging. With like five or seven girls and him..... But Im afraid he might like one of the other babes more than Me ".

He is a shy guy , but dont want him to think Im a slut.... There is such a fine line ?

Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    Okay...My First thought to share with someone close to me " I want a gangbang, even if the guy is doing all the banging. With like five or seven girls and him..... But Im afraid he might like one of the other babes more than Me ".

He is a shy guy , but dont want him to think Im a slut.... There is such a fine line ?
    Ah, that old chestnut. Start by getting his thoughts on girl on girl action, perhaps through watching one of the many artistic movies out there, Bound, The Hunger or Mulholland Drive (my fav).

Then move that conversation to the bedroom (I'd keep it to a 3some initially), and take it from there...theres a pretty good chance....I could be out on a limb here....he might even expand the fantasy to multiple ladies himself without too much prompting.

You get to discuss your fantasy, but it's him who does the running.