Quote Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
ive been there. she used to share with victoria the tall russin but i think vic is gone home now. it was actually victoria i rang on the faithful night but she was busy and recomended laluna. having been with victoria before i trusted her recomendation. as i said in my review appartment is immaculate. nice girl but got the feeling she was tired or not that into it as service was a bit mechanical. id like to think she was having an off nite as everything else was spot on. also surprised at the lack of reviews though
I've been with Victoria. Bit mechanical. Biggest shock I got was she opened the main front door to the apartment block in bra and knickers and negligee in full view of the street. If its the same apartment you visited you will agree its on a very busy road with lots of traffic. I then had to follow her upstairs praying that no one would come out of another apartment. I was so nervous that I was seen it probably affected my 'performance' . You are in full view of the carpark opposite. If thats where Laluna is I definitely won't be going unless the apartment gets a buzzer.