Thread: Assaulted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

If that is true, the TV in question is very lucky you didn't hit back. But we're only getting one side of the story!
    Personally if a TV walked in when they advertised as a TS, I would have said that she isn't like the pictures and left.

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordboyo View Post
    If that is true, the TV in question is very lucky you didn't hit back. But we're only getting one side of the story!
    Personally if a TV walked in when they advertised as a TS, I would have said that she isn't like the pictures and left.
    I said she had no boobs, was a TV and was leaving, that was it, called mr a fu-king ba-tard and told to get to f-ck out
    Last edited by Hallie; 03-07-15 at 22:20.

Reviews

PM me the name!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordboyo View Post
    PM me the name!
    PM the site too

well if it actually happened that way you should have contacted the Gardaì and pressed charges

Wow that's pretty extreme..... I would definitely name and shame..... I'm not into TS/TV's but I would want to know if something like that was happening... It's not fair to other punters we all look out for each other here.

Reviews

just because a person strikes you doesn't mean you should strike them back and some people can act first regret it later as we all know.
    Would you really go the the guards though as its could be embarrassing, I would not

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zander For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mindovermatter View Post
    well if it actually happened that way you should have contacted the Gardaì and pressed charges
    Seriously ???

KKKKKKKKKKK funny
    u should hit back, and more and more and more, is a man like u, u shouldnt feel sorry or even scare to hit a man......
    if u call the police, probably the guy will have problems, not legal or whatever, but also they will make funny about u, when they ask what u was going for
    (come to suck dick and get fuck in the ass....)
    if is not on this web, and dont give name phone, address...then what are you giving, just a history for guys get nightmares...
    Last edited by ALEXIA LAUREN; 03-07-15 at 23:57.
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    lock down is gone so back to the road now touring
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE