Thread: when too old

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

reason i ask is over the past 3 weeks a few oldish guys are at the nightclub trying to chat up the young girls and dance on the floor, others laugh at them but they do look a bit out of place but i say good luck to them but they sadly leave at the end of the night without shifting
    Last edited by Johnny Simpleton; 30-04-15 at 16:04.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    reason i ask is over the past 3 weeks a few oldish guys are at the nightclub trying to chat up the young girls and dance on the floor, others laugh at them but they do look a bit out of place but i say good luck to them but they sadly leave at the end of the night without shifting
    I would (and have), go to a club with a mix of other people. even if they are a lot younger than me ...it can be a good laugh. Going by yourself or in a group of other older guys....no...that's just sad.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    I would (and have), go to a club with a mix of other people. even if they are a lot younger than me ...it can be a good laugh. Going by yourself or in a group of other older guys....no...that's just sad.
    If he was in a group he wouldnt look as bad, he be on his own at times, he is separated but there is no reason why he shouldnt go to the club,he may get a few stares but he doing no harm really
    Last edited by Johnny Simpleton; 30-04-15 at 23:42.

Reviews

thank god there are places like House in Dublin where one can go when one is elderly (40+) and not feel out of place ;-)
    Always check for lipstick or makeup transfer before you leave the apartment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    thank god there are places like House in Dublin where one can go when one is elderly (40+) and not feel out of place ;-)
    yes but can you shift girls there

Reviews

Reviews