Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 5,483 Covid-19 cases confirmed today

Reviews

“The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post
    Thanks for making me laugh out loud. You do understand the irony, as someone who has 18 reviews on here since March of 2020.

That he almost immediately gets into brothel owners in Austria and then sex trafficking... clearly then you do not agree with all of his opinions.

But back on topic, you cannot conflate government policies and decisions with science. While I think we all agree that the governments have made some stupid decisions, or have not explained some very well; the science is irrefutable both on the virus itself as well as the vaccine.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Thanks for making me laugh out loud. You do understand the irony, as someone who has 18 reviews on here since March of 2020.

That he almost immediately gets into brothel owners in Austria and then sex trafficking... clearly then you do not agree with all of his opinions.

But back on topic, you cannot conflate government policies and decisions with science. While I think we all agree that the governments have made some stupid decisions, or have not explained some very well; the science is irrefutable both on the virus itself as well as the vaccine.
    Dont understand what irony should be?

Get a jab, here's some pussy? You dont see anything wrong with that? Go to a sports event, get a burger, would you like a jab with that?
    Mandating people, even those who already had Covid and their antibodies are stronger then all vaccines combined, into vaccination against their will, be it for religious or whichever reason?
    Its not about stupid decisions but about constant runaround, as if nothing can be planned, even simple things like, our experince so far is, if we lift restrictions, numbers will go up, so we should prepare for this eventuality.
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post
    Dont understand what irony should be?

Get a jab, here's some pussy? You dont see anything wrong with that? Go to a sports event, get a burger, would you like a jab with that?
    Mandating people, even those who already had Covid and their antibodies are stronger then all vaccines combined, into vaccination against their will, be it for religious or whichever reason?
    Its not about stupid decisions but about constant runaround, as if nothing can be planned, even simple things like, our experince so far is, if we lift restrictions, numbers will go up, so we should prepare for this eventuality.
    You're interested in talking about government decisions. I don't care about that because there is nothing I can do about it and all anyone can do is agree or disagree.

As for the irony, well you posted something from someone who clearly does not share your personal values, but then, that's just an observation and not really related to the topic of the thread.

However, I would make one distinction in that I doubt the Austrian government made it a policy of offering a session with the lady of your choice if you get the jab. I expect it was some decision on the part of that particular establishment. But why let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

As for your assertion that natural immunity is better, sorry, not substantiated:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019..._1635540634417
    Last edited by gonzo76; 21-11-21 at 14:23.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    You're interested in talking about government decisions. I don't care about that because there is nothing I can do about it and all anyone can do is agree or disagree.

As for the irony, well you posted something from someone who clearly does not share your personal values, but then, that's just an observation and not really related to the topic of the thread.

However, I would make one distinction in that I doubt the Austrian government made it a policy of offering a session with the lady of your choice if you get the jab. I expect it was some decision on the part of that particular establishment. But why let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

As for your assertion that natural immunity is better, sorry, not substantiated:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019..._1635540634417
    Are you for real? Your saying that artificial immunity is better than natural immunity? Imo ppl didn't get enough exposure for natural immunity and relied on an overrated vaccine which was rushed through and doesn't offer anywhere near the protection that the gov let on that it would. Otherwise explain why cases are rising even amongst the vaccinated. If you say they are onle rising amongst the minority then what's the problem? I'm not living a fucked up life so Johnny down the roads mammy gets better. Nasty I know but at least I'm being honest unlike our gov and our scientific commuinity.

Why dont you stop posting data, links and use your own brain for a change and keep your condescending shittalk to yourself.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    So I'm a gobshite. I agree but at least I negotiated the right hole to enter this world.

Westside

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Are you for real? Your saying that artificial immunity is better than natural immunity? Imo ppl didn't get enough exposure for natural immunity and relied on an overrated vaccine which was rushed through and doesn't offer anywhere near the protection that the gov let on that it would. Otherwise explain why cases are rising even amongst the vaccinated. If you say they are onle rising amongst the minority then what's the problem? I'm not living a fucked up life so Johnny down the roads mammy gets better. Nasty I know but at least I'm being honest unlike our gov and our scientific commuinity.

Why dont you stop posting data, links and use your own brain for a change and keep your condescending shittalk to yourself.

Westside
    The vaccine isn't supposed to reduce cases only hospitalisations and death as least from my layman understanding.
    Unvaccinated people are still taking up more hospital beds than those who have been vaccinated.
    A lot of the sickest and most vulnerable have been vaccinated and even with the vaccine they can still end up in hospital but the vaccine gives more of them a fighting chance.

Natural immunity offers better protection than the vaccine provided you survive the infection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DunlopFuzzy View Post
    The vaccine isn't supposed to reduce cases only hospitalisations and death as least from my layman understanding.
    Unvaccinated people are still taking up more hospital beds than those who have been vaccinated.
    A lot of the sickest and most vulnerable have been vaccinated and even with the vaccine they can still end up in hospital but the vaccine gives more of them a fighting chance.

Natural immunity offers better protection than the vaccine provided you survive the infection.
    Cases are rising across the board from my understanding. The effectiveness of the vaccine was defo exaggerated by the gov imo and whose to say the negative effects of the vaccine are underestimated by the them? They are playing Russian roulette with ppls health imo.

Westside

Reviews

Westside
    Nice. You can't debate on the topics, since you clearly don't understand them, so you go back to your old reliable.

I don't make stuff up, pull ideas out of my ass. I study them and post facts. I didn't make it up, the research stands for itself. You're free to read it though I know you won't.

If you still need anyone to explain to you why cases are rising, you're even more lost than I thought.

Please stop posting all the lies, I don't understand your agenda here spreading these lies, but if even one person believes you and gets seriously ill or dies as a result, I don't know how you could live with yourself.

If you don't understand something, that's not our fault, educate yourself.

Reviews

Cases are rising across the board from my understanding. The effectiveness of the vaccine was defo exaggerated by the gov imo and whose to say the negative effects of the vaccine are underestimated by the them? They are playing Russian roulette with ppls health imo.

Westside
    Well you're mullered so cause we conned you into getting two shots of it.

Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast