Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 5,483 Covid-19 cases confirmed today

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    You're interested in talking about government decisions. I don't care about that because there is nothing I can do about it and all anyone can do is agree or disagree.

As for the irony, well you posted something from someone who clearly does not share your personal values, but then, that's just an observation and not really related to the topic of the thread.

However, I would make one distinction in that I doubt the Austrian government made it a policy of offering a session with the lady of your choice if you get the jab. I expect it was some decision on the part of that particular establishment. But why let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

As for your assertion that natural immunity is better, sorry, not substantiated:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019..._1635540634417
    Must be I am on different frequency today... If you are talking about sex trafficking, which Neil Oliver condemns, how is that different from my values? You implying that I support sex trafficking?
    Can you not respect someone who does not share your values, principles, opinions enough to share their opinion with others? I can., open to learning, correcting opinion when proven wrong... Isn't that also scintific principle? Question, doubt, investigate otherwise you stagnate... Not allowed to question is more of a religious or ideological thing, must obbey and do what I say, no questions asked.

Yeah, not substantiated also was the assertion that vaccines will prevent spread of the virus, but look at us now... In that video also you have exmaple of Gibralatar, 100% 2x vaccinated adult population, even those Spanish citizens that work there, so effectively, 114% vacinnated, cases higher then ever and heading for another lockdown!? Does not this beg the questions, where do you stop? Everyone wore a mask, kept distance, stayed home, got double vaccinated yet still muzzled and locked in!?
    Ireland following similar pattern, only 94% vaccinated
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Blog Entries

Nice. You can't debate on the topics, since you clearly don't understand them, so you go back to your old reliable.

I don't make stuff up, pull ideas out of my ass. I study them and post facts. I didn't make it up, the research stands for itself. You're free to read it though I know you won't.

If you still need anyone to explain to you why cases are rising, you're even more lost than I thought.

Please stop posting all the lies, I don't understand your agenda here spreading these lies, but if even one person believes you and gets seriously ill or dies as a result, I don't know how you could live with yourself.

If you don't understand something, that's not our fault, educate yourself.
    That's your answer? Well written shit? You know full well that natural immunity tops vaccination any day of the week. Your saying, someone gets a headache then taking patacetamol is better than just resting. The data your looking at if gov data, medical data and course that's all gospel.

Your all insults to ppl who don't agree with you. As for spreading lies I don't need to, the gov and nphet are doing a fine job of that themselves. They don't need my help. We will all just follow Holohan 5 point plan.

Horay
    Westside

Blog Entries

Well you're mullered so cause we conned you into getting two shots of it.
    Never said conned, I said misrepresented the efficiency of the vaccines and that's the truth. Otherwise why are we even debating the issue.

Westside

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post
    Must be I am on different frequency today... If you are talking about sex trafficking, which Neil Oliver condemns, how is that different from my values? You implying that I support sex trafficking?
    Can you not respect someone who does not share your values, principles, opinions enough to share their opinion with others? I can., open to learning, correcting opinion when proven wrong... Isn't that also scintific principle? Question, doubt, investigate otherwise you stagnate... Not allowed to question is more of a religious or ideological thing, must obbey and do what I say, no questions asked.

Yeah, not substantiated also was the assertion that vaccines will prevent spread of the virus, but look at us now... In that video also you have exmaple of Gibralatar, 100% 2x vaccinated adult population, even those Spanish citizens that work there, so effectively, 114% vacinnated, cases higher then ever and heading for another lockdown!? Does not this beg the questions, where do you stop? Everyone wore a mask, kept distance, stayed home, got double vaccinated yet still muzzled and locked in!?

No that was a hope not a guarantee, what they know is hospitalisations and deaths are greatly decreased with 2/3 doses of the vaccines even better if mixed with an Rna one
    They also now realise the vaccines wane from lightly to moderately, this is another reason why cases are climbing
    Class, a bit of sass and a lot a ass? Oh Hi!

"Dont they all have lovely bottoms..."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yourehighered For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-11-21)

Reviews

I respect anyone who posits an argument. Preferably one that has some merits. You however did not. You posted a video with no commentary or statement as to why.

As for your Gibraltar stuff, are you arguing about whether the virus is out of control, they're running out of coffins, or are you bothered about them being mandated to wear masks and be locked down? Because those are two very different topics, as I've already said, twice already.

Blog Entries

He's a scientist. Of course he won't go against science, the very job he makes a living from. All he comes back with are intellectual insults. That's it.

Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    That's your answer? Well written shit? You know full well that natural immunity tops vaccination any day of the week. Your saying, someone gets a headache then taking patacetamol is better than just resting. The data your looking at if gov data, medical data and course that's all gospel.

Your all insults to ppl who don't agree with you. As for spreading lies I don't need to, the gov and nphet are doing a fine job of that themselves. They don't need my help. We will all just follow Holohan 5 point plan.

Horay
    Westside
    Thanks, I take pride in my compositions.

Now run along, back to your bottle.
    Last edited by gonzo76; 21-11-21 at 19:44.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourehighered View Post
    No that was a hope not a guarantee, what they know is hospitalisations and deaths are greatly decreased with 2/3 doses of the vaccines even better if mixed with an Rna one
    They also now realise the vaccines wane from lightly to moderately, this is another reason why cases are climbing
    They now realise? So let me get this one straight. They are playing it by ear. That's fine. Do it with their own health not mine. Whose to say they won't come along after the next booster and say "oh shit, we need another booster". Just to clarify one thing, I can do my own cooking, watch dvds, my head is shaved and I couldn't give a fuck and theatre or nightclubs. They can shove their booster up their holes.

Westside

Blog Entries

Thanks, I take pride in my compositions.

Now run along, back to your bottle.
    See more insults. Run along to this or that, like your my granny. You cant prove anything off your own back.

Westside

Israel 🇮🇱 seems to have done a great job preemptively rolling out the 3rd jab ;

They seem to have averted the ‘Fourth Wave’ .

Vaccines Work ; but they do not work alone .

Every time there’s a let up in restrictions , cases will go up .

They seem to have stubbed it out with their proactive Booster shot program ..

Europe very seriously lagging in this department imo , is what we’re seeing now w ⏫ numbers

: Oh , and the riots in Netherlands !

The ‘Orgy of Violence’ in Rotterdam two days ago : anti vax , anti lockdown ‘protest’

Police fired live rounds !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast