Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 5,483 Covid-19 cases confirmed today

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Fact of the matter is there is no proof that vaccines have worked. All we are getting is ifs, buts, mights and maybes based on matamatical theories and fuckin graphs.

Westside
    The entire scientific community completely messed up but Westside figured out what they couldn't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    The entire scientific community completely messed up but Westside figured out what they couldn't.
    Looks like that's the case. Prove it. You want me to trust our gov, politicians who have a proven history of lying, following charts and graphs and God knows what else. Prove what your saying. Your saying vaccines have worked. I'm saying where's the proof. If they have worked brilliant. If your looking for proof, ask the few families who own the banking system and whose theories on global warming no longer hold merit. Maybe they might know. The vaccine programme works, prove it. I don't see any proof.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1980george View Post
    The way it’s been handled is a shambles, government, the goons at nphet etc. Holohan should be sacked as someone said.

we need a private sector approach and bypass the dogged civil service bureaucracy who really call the shots.

If they have a other lockdown you couldn’t blame ppl for going up in arms either. It’ll break a lot of ppl mentally beyond help. I don’t believe this is the answer, I think ppl whether they got the jab or not need to be more responsible to everyone not themselves.

I bought antigen test kits and I do it once a week as I’m in and out of office , being careful, it’s my choice to do it and if I get a positive I’ll lay low for 2 weeks regardless If I feel ok. Why not tell ppl the same , check themselves before visits or work, it may help ?

This thing is never ending , and the masks are breaking down our spirit no matter how helpful or not. It’s became dystopian. It’s happening all around us , we’re being moulded into different beings when you see all that’s going on, and I don’t even wear a tinfoil hat to see it.
    Great Post.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    You should google "black market" and have a think about hairdressers, alternatives to official pubs and restaurants.

People were fairly compliant in the last 2 lockdowns despite what curtain-twitchers will tell you. There will be mass non-compliance this time.
    You got that right. I'm taking no fuckin booster. They can fuck off.

Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    You should google "black market" and have a think about hairdressers, alternatives to official pubs and restaurants.

People were fairly compliant in the last 2 lockdowns despite what curtain-twitchers will tell you. There will be mass non-compliance this time.
    I'm aware of what the black market is. It didn't stop the lockdowns before. And I've heard a lot of talk of mass non-compliance before too but non-compliance will remain a niche business in any potential future lockdown too.

Reviews

Looks like that's the case. Prove it. You want me to trust our gov, politicians who have a proven history of lying, following charts and graphs and God knows what else. Prove what your saying. Your saying vaccines have worked. I'm saying where's the proof. If they have worked brilliant. If your looking for proof, ask the few families who own the banking system and whose theories on global warming no longer hold merit. Maybe they might know. The vaccine programme works, prove it. I don't see any proof.

Westside
    Here you go. Enjoy your reading.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2035389

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...t2021/%3famp=1

The difference is that I can back up my claims. All you do is deny the facts and the evidence.

Maybe you can show a study that proves the vaccine doesn't work? I'm more than happy to read it.

Blog Entries

Here you go. Enjoy your reading.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2035389

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...t2021/%3famp=1

The difference is that I can back up my claims. All you do is deny the facts and the evidence.

Maybe you can show a study that proves the vaccine doesn't work? I'm more than happy to read it.
    Those are trials, studies. Show me proof. 100% proof that vaccines have worked. You can't. You say I deny facts? How come the country is still covid ridden so, assuming it is.

Westside

Reviews

Those are trials, studies. Show me proof. 100% proof that vaccines have worked. You can't. You say I deny facts? How come the country is still covid ridden so, assuming it is.

Westside
    Show me proof it hasn't worked.

Westside
    Nobody really cares about proving it to you. You do you, and do us a favour - if you get really ill with covid, don't go to hospital. Just stay at home and take your chances. I've heard people die in hospitals sometimes, so they don't work.

Blog Entries

Show me proof it hasn't worked.
    The stats prove it. If vaccines worked we would not be in the mess we are in now.

Westside

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast