Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eye contact

Paul- I too like Eye Contact- it makes it more 'GFE'- that is if your girlfriend in real life likes staring into your peepers while doing the deed

Anon- I hear you re your observation about submitting questions without adding Reviews- but many guys are parish priests/Enda Kenny/judges/guards etc & there's also at least one class of unusual circumstances that I fall into myself..
    I'm from scary Eire but live in New York & am a rather active punter & Reviewer over here- not much point in me Reviewing on EI for obvious reasons. I just check in to have the craic, contribute a bit & see the punting world through an Irish prism.
    On the US punting forum I primarily hang out on, the expectation (to contribute Reviews) & the system work a bit differently e.g. You don't get PM privileges until you've got a least a few Sessions submitted.... & you can't read a thing without registering- but I recognize & respect that EI has it's own system, so in no way should this be viewed as a criticism ( all you hardworking Mods!)

cheers
    F

Reviews

Getting back to the title of the thread.
    Lots of eye contact brings an encounter to a whole new level. Love it.

Reviews

I'm a sucker for the old eye contact too. Brings a new dimension to the whole experience and bring me back for a repeat visit.
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12