Thread: Las Vegas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gmcn28 View Post
    It's illegal in Vegas itself, although every where you go you will be bombarded with leaflets for "strippers" or "entertainers" to come to your hotel. Stay well away from this carry on. Your best bet is to head out of Las Vegas and Clark County to somewhere like Carson City where the cathouses are legal. Thank god we don't have these here, I would be bankrupt! You go in, the girls line up and you take your pick. You settle a price with the lady herself and she pays the house a commission. Google them, the most famous is probably the Midnite/Midnight Bunny ranch, HBO filmed a reality show there a few years ago.
    I've been in a bunny ranch in Carson city once. I couldn't stay as the lady who runs the place forgot to tell that when i register in the sheriff's office i need social security number, foreign girls can't work there. What a pity..
    So i stayed just one day, waiting for the flight back to LA, i was hanging around with the girls, sunbathing etc. I liked the place, very cool
    But get ready, the prices are a bit different..

In other hand you can choose a girl from websites as well. That is more discreet that pick a girl and walk up to the hotel room hand by hand.
    Some of the top girls would ask informations for security reasons, or 1-2 other provider's name for referral.
    Have fun in Vegas xxx
    Last edited by Nicole; 01-07-11 at 10:28.