Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
"Anna only gave me praise to wind you up" So Rico your words not mine, even you admit that Anna has been tryin' to WIND us up. Not very nice that, what do you think ? With 9 posts in 7 months Rico, you are clearly a man of few words so for Westie to be the man to get you to react has got to raise Westie to a new level in all our estimations.Furthermore, Rico, I find your superior attitude rather puzzling describing Westie's written word as BANAL, ESPECIALLY when you are just like all of us when your pants is down. Dam
Damron,

I have seen you use this 'tactic' (I use the word loosely, as I'm starting to doubt you have either the intelligence or wherewithal to employ tactics) before whilst trying to argue with Anna. Start off on 1 tack and then draw parallels to something completely unrelated.

How on earth can you compare my finding Westie's written offerings completely banal, with me having my pants down? Are you plain stupid?

Are you aware of how childish and idiotic you seem? "Not very nice that"... WTF?, I've sat in chat rooms where you have tried, unsuccessfully, to tear strips off Anna (I really don't know what your problem is with her, she's the nicest working girl I've seen in Dublin). Also joining in with Westie in trying to hassle anyone who disagrees with you both. You're like some sort of Gríma wormtongue character, chirping up from behind him. Showing yourself as the weak character you are, for all to see. I was only replying to Westie mentioning me in his post. I wouldn't call it a full blown reaction. I think he was a bit drunk actually so I should have just ignored it. Maybe that's how to deal with you both.

RS