Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excuses and Fear and Comfort Zones..........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Talking Dick & West

Dickless you truly are an up your own arse moron who obviously is a sad lonely little fat man sitting in front of your computer all day with NO life whatsoever ......... and west, you would need 3 promotions to qualify as an asshole

Default Thanks.....................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Dickless you truly are an up your own arse moron who obviously is a sad lonely little fat man sitting in front of your computer all day with NO life whatsoever ......... and west, you would need 3 promotions to qualify as an asshole
    for the compliments. Yes im a complete asshole. In fact my goal is to the biggest asshole around and seeing your posts here have inspired me to up my game. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Is West Illiterate??

I said you would NEED 3 promotions to QUALIFY as an asshole so you have not quite achieved your goal just yet but keep trying ......... and maybe reading classes would also be helpful??

Default Yes i am actually .......................................................

I said you would NEED 3 promotions to QUALIFY as an asshole so you have not quite achieved your goal just yet but keep trying ......... and maybe reading classes would also be helpful??
    Im a deaf cunt too. Seriously though reading glasses to me would be like a penis to you, i wouldnt know what to do with it.

Dumber than i look but smarter than you think.
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

to do with them.. glasses aren't an it but a them

Default Well here what you can do..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    to do with them.. glasses aren't an it but a them
    yourself and bigpaws jump into a nice bubble bath and fondle the arses off each other.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

jesus do u ever sleep serious insomniac

Reviews

Default Dumb Westside

Maybe your just dumber than you think but smarter than you look ............. by the way i said "Classes" not "Glasses" ............... point proved!

Default I dont bloody well know...............................................

Maybe your just dumber than you think but smarter than you look ............. by the way i said "Classes" not "Glasses" ............... point proved!
    i look real smart. I dont think im that dumb. Or maybe its just becuse i think im smart but dont look as dumb as you think. Christ Paws, im not sure. I mean if i was 10% dumb that makes me 90% smart but thats assuming im 100% there. Now if im 100% there but 10% dumb and 90% smart then im dumber than i think (as you say) but smarter than i look and i think im 100% smart but possibly 10% dumb because im not 100% there then this means oh yeah that im smarter than you think but dumber than i actually look. Now if im 10% dumb,shit look ask SexySirens and Patricia. Rumour (legend) has it that they are actually intellegent which means that they are 100% there, 0% dumb and of course 100% smart.

I like paragraghs too,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Exactly!!!

You finally got the message ...........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast