Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Excuses and Fear and Comfort Zones..........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Yep..........................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Take risks with money ? You dont take risks with money, any fat arsed jackoff can sit in a soft chair while he "risks" his money on moronic shares and bonds, you take risks with your being, your neck, your body, physical risk thats what I am talking about.
    And not everybody can switch jobs at the drop of a hat, I know that from personal experience, the economy may be booming, thats because the non national workers take cheap wages without objection (thus companies make more money for themselves) and they are disposable employees, easy to hire and fire, they dont cause trouble that Irish workers can cause, thats not a racist rant, thats a fact, I have sat in on board meetings in my former employers and heard it stated, as blunt as I stated it there.
    but im fucked if a foreigner comes here and tries to push me to one side. Better have a hard fuckin push. My fuck it better be hard. This is my country and always will be and no foreigner takes first place. You can have second ,otherwise get your hole back home.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

PS any foreigners here on the site feel like debating with good ole West?

Reviews

Talking Dick & West

Dickless you truly are an up your own arse moron who obviously is a sad lonely little fat man sitting in front of your computer all day with NO life whatsoever ......... and west, you would need 3 promotions to qualify as an asshole

Default Thanks.....................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Dickless you truly are an up your own arse moron who obviously is a sad lonely little fat man sitting in front of your computer all day with NO life whatsoever ......... and west, you would need 3 promotions to qualify as an asshole
    for the compliments. Yes im a complete asshole. In fact my goal is to the biggest asshole around and seeing your posts here have inspired me to up my game. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Is West Illiterate??

I said you would NEED 3 promotions to QUALIFY as an asshole so you have not quite achieved your goal just yet but keep trying ......... and maybe reading classes would also be helpful??

Default Yes i am actually .......................................................

I said you would NEED 3 promotions to QUALIFY as an asshole so you have not quite achieved your goal just yet but keep trying ......... and maybe reading classes would also be helpful??
    Im a deaf cunt too. Seriously though reading glasses to me would be like a penis to you, i wouldnt know what to do with it.

Dumber than i look but smarter than you think.
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

to do with them.. glasses aren't an it but a them

Default Well here what you can do..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    to do with them.. glasses aren't an it but a them
    yourself and bigpaws jump into a nice bubble bath and fondle the arses off each other.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Dumb Westside

Maybe your just dumber than you think but smarter than you look ............. by the way i said "Classes" not "Glasses" ............... point proved!

Default I dont bloody well know...............................................

Maybe your just dumber than you think but smarter than you look ............. by the way i said "Classes" not "Glasses" ............... point proved!
    i look real smart. I dont think im that dumb. Or maybe its just becuse i think im smart but dont look as dumb as you think. Christ Paws, im not sure. I mean if i was 10% dumb that makes me 90% smart but thats assuming im 100% there. Now if im 100% there but 10% dumb and 90% smart then im dumber than i think (as you say) but smarter than i look and i think im 100% smart but possibly 10% dumb because im not 100% there then this means oh yeah that im smarter than you think but dumber than i actually look. Now if im 10% dumb,shit look ask SexySirens and Patricia. Rumour (legend) has it that they are actually intellegent which means that they are 100% there, 0% dumb and of course 100% smart.

I like paragraghs too,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Yeah sure . . . .

I just came across this post, all I can say is that if the poster does not like my threads then there is nobody forcing him to read them.

People like Mr Westside and a tiny handfull of other regular posters (including dare I say- myself) are what keep the General Chat thread (and some other threads) going - if anybody else think they can do better, then please do.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast