Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
I never really knew Bigpaws, I was then new to the site and hadn't got a handle on anything then. I got the impression that he was brighter than most (I stand to be corrected).
I quickly learned that every time I went into battle with him, I lost every time (hammered into the ground) and then he would very politely boast about it.
I remember he had a sidekick, can't for the life of me remember who that was, whether he's gone as well, I really don't know.
It's a pity it ended up the way it did, I quite miss his contributions, there was a lot of hatred in the end, he brought a bit of life to the place, come back ya fucker, all is forgiven.
god it sort of reminds me of what paws would say to himself about me. By the way, his sidekick was probably one of his other usernames.

Course myself and him no saw eye to eye,having said all that, you get far worse around then paws.

By the way rover, his contributions were mainly chasing me around the place and failing miserably. Again.

Having said that if he was back here i wouldnt have an issue with it. I think he never left and is still here. I have an inkling who he is but for the sake of peace i will let it go.

dumber than you think but smarter than you imagine,
Westside.