Thread: George Lee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Rome wasn't built in a day George.......

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    'Despite my best efforts I have had virtually no influence or input into shaping Fine Gael's economic policies at this most critical time,' he said.
    Sounds like he threw he toys out of his pram because he thought nobody was listening to him..........

I think he should have given the people who voted for him a better go..........

I have good time for him but was he finding being a hurler in the ditch a bit easier???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

My wife was admiring him for standing by his principles, I feel that he wasn't getting enough limelight on which he thrives on. Looks like another seat going begging to Fianna Fail.

Fuck you anyway!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Looks like hes off to washington to replace charlie bird.

He saw the writing on the wall for this country i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by tommyc View Post
    Looks like hes off to washington to replace charlie bird.

He saw the writing on the wall for this country i suppose
    He said on radio earlier that that wasn't his scene at all. He only has interest in economics, according to himself. He seemed very sure though that he would be back in RTE, no problem. Strong hints, IMO, of an egomaniac.

When asked if he thought Enda Kenny was the best man to lead the country he said he had no opinion one way or the other - something like " I cannot have any opinion on matters like this as I expect to be back working in R.T.E."

Reviews

Whos going pay for the f****** by-election MR Georgeee "me me me " Lee
    What a f******* r*****

I said before and I say it again Liberal Democray does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    Whos going pay for the f****** by-election

Heres a strange one now , there might not be a by election.

There is 2 and 1/2 years left in the current dail term . The by election in dublin was held a year after seamus brennans death, so its quite possible they might let it run till the next election.

Its will be up to Fine Gael to call the election , even though there is no time limit to call one in irish constitution. Also we are still waiting for one in donegal 10 months after Pat Gallagher was elected to the eu.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default What now for George

Where now for George Lee, there is probably a job back at RTE for him but doing what?
    Since he was an elected public reprensetative im almost sure he is not now allowed to
    be a political commentator for something like 7 years, so i suppose its No Frontiers with
    Katryn Thomas for George or heaven forbid so he can be near the money winning streak
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Where now for George Lee, there is probably a job back at RTE for him but doing what?
    Since he was an elected public reprensetative im almost sure he is not now allowed to
    be a political commentator for something like 7 years, so i suppose its No Frontiers with
    Katryn Thomas for George or heaven forbid so he can be near the money winning streak
    "No Frontiers with Katryn Thomas"hey not a bad result, alot better than leinster house.