Thread: Newfound respect for Michael Jackson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres nothing like doin the big MJ squeeky yell right out of the blue with as many public as possible to laugh along, HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................................................................................ .......................................... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get to Ireland, can we do that on Grafton Street?

Default Dressed as zombies????

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    When I get to Ireland, can we do that on Grafton Street?
    Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo Dolly, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hey! Owwww! brill idea, all the way up and down the street, with a white glove and untied shoe lace, heeeeeyyyyyyy heeee! and go to the blarney stone then and do big aaaaaaaahhhhhwwwwwoooooo,s just when theyre about to kiss it

Reviews

Default Well done Dotty

There's enough nonsense being written about Jackson. He was a genius in his day, his day was in the 80s though. I never liked his music but could appreciate that he was extraordinarily talented.
    He was a very disturbed man mainly because of his upbringing. But he never had what we consider normal, he could never walk down to the shop for the paper.
    It amazes me that there are so many people who want fame & fortune even when it is so obvious that it fucks up these people.
    Look at how messed up George Michael is, Robbie Williams, Britney Spears et al. I am very happy not to be living my life like them, I'll forego the € in order to keep my sanity.
    These idiots looking for fame & fortune, most with absolutely no talent, are the cause of this celebrity culture we live in. I hate it. Everyone who subscribes to Hello, Howya' etc. etc. should be culled. This will help the human race eventually, the weakest being expelled from the gene pool.
    As for Michael Jackson, RIP. He is probably less distressed where ever he is now.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde