Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
I have read your only review, I cant imagine too many ladies would want to meet someone with an attitude like yours, critical and negative. And you wont be doing yourself any favours if your posts continue in this vain.

And before you ask I have never been subjected to any type of appalling treatment by anyone that I have met on this website, maybe its because i show a small amount of respect and common courtesy. You might look to see a certain lady but at the end of the day its her decision to see who she wants. I have had a few no replys to phone calls and e mails and PMs but I just moved on. I suggest you do the same.
What a crock! You must have an IQ of about 3 or less. My review was factual, positive, balanced and I went to some lengths trying to be informative for the benefit of other clients. I still gave all four star and five star grades, generous considering I left dissatisfied, for which I honestly took more than my fair share of the blame. And you call me critical & negative! What do you do? Are you so grateful to anyone who let's you in that you give an automatic 5 stars. Mind you, I guess if they let you in they deserve an award for going above and beyond the call of duty.
Of course the lady has a choice who she wants to see or doesn't. I don't need you to tell me that, and I don't know why you bothered suggesting that I just move on, when it's abundantly clear that's exactly what I did.
You presume to lecture me whilst you show a small amount of common courtesy - I adore these ladies, am unfailingly pleasant and respectful, tip, and bring gifts. You have had the same experience as me - no replies to phone calls, emails & PM's yet you say you've never experienced any appalling treatment! Can you not see the contradiction in your own words? That is exactly what poor treatment is.
It's no wonder the situation has deteriorated so much if you are in any way representative of the typical Irish client. (I sincerely hope you are not) No wonder that the three ladies in question feel they can behave as badly as they like, get away with it, and still get paid in the hundreds for an hour's work - it's because you facilitate this behaviour.
Why don't you try and grow a pair?