Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop or Real

I could save 2 000 euro on a photo session!!!
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 22-03-16 at 19:54.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

ania (22-03-16), Arianna (26-03-16), hitman76 (31-03-16), Larissa Laurentis (22-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    What do you think James ?
    I would!......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

casman (22-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I could save 2 000 euro on a photo session!!!
    Pfffff... You spent that on lingerie alone.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Pfffff... You spent that on lingerie alone.
    And red bull ...

There is a big different between Photoshop and Photoshoot ...

Photoshoot is a session in which a photographer takes pictures of someone, they will be look much better than selfies as professional photographers use expensive cameras and special lighting.
    I agree with James Cork, smoothing out skin blemishes is not wrong, neither is wrong to adjust the light and contrast in a photo. Just because a girl has a professional photoshoot does not mean her photos are NOT REAL.

If you are not happy with the girl when you see her first just leave, there's an option for you.. "REVIEWS"
    ... also.. you guys have another option to see albums on our profiles "selfies" "not professionally taken"

now guys
    Professional photoshoot cost "MONEY and TIME " you should appreciate all the effort some girl put into it.
    no offence..

kisses ang hugs

They say " home is where the heart is... I have to say that I'll be leaving part of my heart here
    Much love a affection to Ireland
    Your Sensual South American Dream

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Larissa Laurentis For This Useful Post:

ana massage (23-03-16), ania (22-03-16), Arianna (26-03-16), Best Before (23-03-16), bigmick (23-03-16), casman (22-03-16), circumcised guy (22-03-16), emmasweet (23-03-16), hitman76 (31-03-16), JAMESCORK (22-03-16), MidlifeCrisis (22-03-16), Petros (24-03-16), tom rambo (23-03-16), tom sand (22-03-16)

Reviews

I much prefer to see the more natural pics and it's always nice when the ladies have a few selfies on their albums. But i wouldn't hold it against the ladies if they had a little photoshop as Larissa and James said as little tinkering around with contrast and smoothing out little blemishes wouldn't be to bad. It's when they use it to make themselves look slimmer or give their boobs a boost that's where i have a problem with it. I have to say looking as some ladies pics it's often quite obvious what been done so their easily avoided.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

ania (23-03-16), emmasweet (23-03-16), Larissa Laurentis (22-03-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa Laurentis View Post
    There is a big different between Photoshop and Photoshoot ...

Photoshoot is a session in which a photographer takes pictures of someone, they will be look much better than selfies as professional photographers use expensive cameras and special lighting.
    I agree with James Cork, smoothing out skin blemishes is not wrong, neither is wrong to adjust the light and contrast in a photo. Just because a girl has a professional photoshoot does not mean her photos are NOT REAL.

If you are not happy with the girl when you see her first just leave, there's an option for you.. "REVIEWS"
    ... also.. you guys have another option to see albums on our profiles "selfies" "not professionally taken"

now guys
    Professional photoshoot cost "MONEY and TIME " you should appreciate all the effort some girl put into it.
    no offence..

kisses ang hugs
    Perfectly said. The difference between photoshoot and photoshop is a great analogy. I know of girls that spend vast amounts, on locations abroad, on make-up and wardrobe... Vast!!!.

I usually can appreciate and admire the results. Its glamour, its colour, its sexy... but most importantly... its her!.. that's the key. I haven't met you Larissa, but I have met others who I am quite happy look just like their pics, but just slightly more glam than I will possibly ever see... But its still her...

Clever Photoshop enhances an honest photo shoot... I like it. I say we keep it...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

ana massage (23-03-16), ania (23-03-16), Best Before (23-03-16), circumcised guy (23-03-16), emmasweet (23-03-16), Larissa Laurentis (22-03-16), Petros (24-03-16), Rocker123 (22-03-16), tom rambo (23-03-16)

Reviews

Well taken natural photo,s are the one I like the most, as they show her real beauty or some selfies are fantastic as well
    A good clever photoshop never doe,s her any harm, aslong as it,s enhancing her beauty and not taking a stone and 10 years off her

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (22-03-16), JAMESCORK (22-03-16), Larissa Laurentis (22-03-16), Rocker123 (22-03-16)

Reviews

Arrow

Image manipulation has been around as long as the camera has — long before Photoshop which is only around 26 years.

Most of the manipulation back then was done in the darkroom. There has always been dodging and burning, adding a gradient filter and even sharpening.

Such techniques are done today in Photoshop today and I see nothing wrong with using these techniques on profile photos.

This video shows techniques used in film photography manipulation

When I used film on my photoshoots I mainly shot on positive but sometimes I'd shoot on negative and would develop my own photos in the darkroom. The most exciting part of being in the darkroom is seeing how an image would turn out using different techniques. That is what photography is all about — just like painting a portrait, artistic licence will always be used. This however does not mean the photos produced are not real.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (22-03-16), Larissa Laurentis (22-03-16), Rocker123 (22-03-16)

Oh yes.. of course I forgot about this.. the use of videos on the profile is a perfect option

you know..

as they say "The camera never lies"

x
    Last edited by Larissa Laurentis; 22-03-16 at 23:19.

They say " home is where the heart is... I have to say that I'll be leaving part of my heart here
    Much love a affection to Ireland
    Your Sensual South American Dream

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larissa Laurentis For This Useful Post:

hitman76 (31-03-16), tom rambo (23-03-16)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast