Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: When A Women Cums

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Bought a indoor spinner bike last night. Was riding away and cumming all over the seat. Have to go back to shop now and buy another seat, since I wore the other one out. They gave me some instore credit, so I'll most likely go to the dressing room to try on some racer shorts and cum all over them too. They have a nice big mirror there, I may ask to bring in one of the air pumps. I think I can find some use for that air and blowing it against my clit. Might ask the sales guy to come help me try on the thermal shirt, and accidentally rub my tits in his face. I think we both will cum then Liz wish you were here. We can seduce the bicycle shop owner. He is gay, but I think we could turn him straight

Dolly thats an offer i wont take you up on cos i love Gay Guys.......especially my gorgeous hair dresser..........yummy half Italian and Half American..........fucking gorgeous - sorry but i have had to write what a faker you are on a new Post so the guys can see just how you do it dolly...........

Had to be done darling to tell them how you do it..........the lads will be so shocked - still you always tell me that you have taught me everything that you know - still glad you have your bike but you always were the office bike - dont think that there wasn't one man that hadn't ridden you.

He he he he he he he...............Cant wait for you to come to Ireland so that i can tell them more and more about you..........

Luther keep away and Clinton Westwood - you too - you are my bitches...... xxx

Blog Entries

I've bathed in pheromone bubble bath today (Rose-Lavender-Sperm scented). I sent Liz a bottle of the bubble bath last week. I'd say we are both being affected today from those bubbles. As it is, I'm cumming to her fotos right now and the sound of your name.
    Why thank you Dolly..... You say the sweetest things....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Why thank you Dolly..... You say the sweetest things....

Thanks for the bubbly bath Dolly.........mmmmmm it was just wonderful - made me wild with desire, trouble is that all i desired was you.......sorry lads - Dolly and Lizzy in Cork how appealing would that be.........shoot who cares about you - i find it really appealing.

The Horny One.........for Dolly

Default Maybe they can just watch

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Thanks for the bubbly bath Dolly.........mmmmmm it was just wonderful - made me wild with desire, trouble is that all i desired was you.......sorry lads - Dolly and Lizzy in Cork how appealing would that be.........shoot who cares about you - i find it really appealing.

The Horny One.........for Dolly
    We can rent a theater and sell tickets for all the seating. Lads are allowed to wenk it, no problem. We DO NOT provide baby wipes for clean ups (as Anon will be happy to know we took his advice ) So... get your tickets now lads. I just flew back from Bollywood on a toy shopping trip. I have some really fun gadgets to use on Liz and vice versa. One cost me about $100,000 and we sit on it together and it drives us around town as we cum (and no Im not faking it!).

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Ok, I'll go first, with my partner (only person I can be sure has an orgasm) usually but not always has multiple orgasm / one main explosion then small orgasms one after the other, it's rare that she will orgasm solely from penetrative sex, usually it's a combination or oral play, penetrative sex then oral bringing her to a climax then after the first orgasm has just peaked I jump up and ride her like my life depended on it, it's during this, she at some point will go limp usually what feels like forever but in reality probably 5 mins or so. There is little change in her vaginal muscles but her whole body will go rigid and if you didn't know you would think she is being electrocuted!!
    When she climax's from just penetrative sex it is a much more subtle affair usually only one climax and very much dampened down and as for her on top, she could stay up there all year and still wouldn't climax!!
    Anon,are you my boyfriend????

You are tinybit wrong......first cum very strong with oral on me,than follows jumping onme thing and all the rest,and i dont come being on top.......maybe 3 times,maybe only 2,but that s all........

Do all woman come same??????
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Maybe most of the 400 or so guys that read your thread Dolly couldn't be arsed whether or not their partner actually has an orgasm , let alone write about it (apart from anon of course ) ! A former girlfriend of mine would have the most intense orgasm from doggy if i held on to her hair with one hand while slippin the other under for clitoral stimulation while she squeezed her right tit (never her left for some strange reason ) . The grip she had on my shaft as she would shudder in the pleasure was phonomenal . I'd hold her tight as she came and really push hard with my hips and i'd enjoy the death grip as i called it around my cock for what seemed an enternity . How i miss her at times !
    This one is nice too,but i would prefer without stimulation,as it distracts me,and stimulation with pingers does completely nothing for me at all..........

Quote Originally Posted by mehornym View Post
    I'm not actually sure, that it has happend. Ever. I thought it was so rarely that women would come in the actual intercourse, so honestly never really paid much attention to it.
    But hey. I'll pay more attention next time, and give you a whole report

What kinda woman u been meeting and what u been doing to them??????
    well probably should ask not doing to them........

I did not came at start at all,then i had boyfriend who was only guy who could eeever make me cum,.........than i learned.............and it s good.............

When you are beginning sex, or in the middle of it, say to her "I just want to give you pleasure. I'd really like you to tell me when you are cumming"

I m sorry,Dolly,but in these situations i just want just to slap them,tell them to shut up,and shag them rough,and than maybe pull their ballls over their ears and hang them somewhere,and leave while i go for shopping.......

it s annoying,anddistracting,when he keeps saying,oh,i m going to make you cum,oh,eh,yeah......are u cummming yet??????oh,no??????oh,yeah,yeah,yeah........than i m noticing that look in their eyes...........and i can never cum

after i ask,did u tought when i m going to cum?
    answer is yes.......................and i hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee it,as it just hits me outta rails,as i know he s impatient and rides me like animal thinking he is great and i will cum.............

man needs to feel and watch woman reaction when he is doing something to her,and he will feel and will learnwhat gives her pleasure........some woman are shy to say they cum,or feel pressurised thinking he is impatient and they start to lie that theu came just to get rid of it,and avoid guys disappointment.........

do u think i learned by asking guys,oh,tell me when u cum????no.........i learned by seeing,hearing,watching,feeling........

Default Of course its about feeling and watching

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I m sorry,Dolly,but in these situations i just want just to slap them,tell them to shut up,and shag them rough,and than maybe pull their ballls over their ears and hang them somewhere,and leave while i go for shopping.......

it s annoying,anddistracting,when he keeps saying,oh,i m going to make you cum,oh,eh,yeah......are u cummming yet??????oh,no??????oh,yeah,yeah,yeah........than i m noticing that look in their eyes...........and i can never cum

after i ask,did u tought when i m going to cum?
    answer is yes.......................and i hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee it,as it just hits me outta rails,as i know he s impatient and rides me like animal thinking he is great and i will cum.............

man needs to feel and watch woman reaction when he is doing something to her,and he will feel and will learnwhat gives her pleasure........some woman are shy to say they cum,or feel pressurised thinking he is impatient and they start to lie that theu came just to get rid of it,and avoid guys disappointment.........

do u think i learned by asking guys,oh,tell me when u cum????no.........i learned by seeing,hearing,watching,feeling........
    But communication between lovers is very intimate and nice. The first time a man asked me to tell him when I cum, I found it very strange and couldnt do it. Then I had a boyfriend and he was getting upset that I never told him, so I made an effort to tell him one time that I was coming. The sound of my voice saying it sounded strange to me. Well, now this seems like a dream, as I am now in the habit of telling when I am cumming. I think its important for man's ego to know he is satisfying a women. Some men really do care to know, and I think this is part of the connection. Obviously if more women would say they are cumming, there would be less confused men. It is true, its takes confidence to say it out loud. But confidence is a great thing! and concern for my lover's ego is also a very unselfish thing.

Reviews

Default Dolly & Liz duo ??????????

Lamb & Mutton on the same plate ? No thanks.
    Guinness & some of that English warm, flat swill in the same glass ? No thanks.
    Obama & Bush in the same office ? No thanks.
    An Irish jig & Morris dancing on the same stage ? No thanks.
    David Norris & Boris Johnson in the same debate ? No thanks.

I think you get the idea, Dolly of all the people to team up with I'm crestfallen that it's the poisonous one. I'll just have to see you when she's off out stocking up on Bollinger & Ralph Lauren fags. Do they sell them in Cork ?

You never take the poison & antidote in the same glass !
    TheNads.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast