Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a total disgrace it would never be allowed in the UK

Blog Entries

Not sure where you read or what post your really referring to but at no point did I say these "two guys" entering a childrens' ward were anything but random hospital visitors to another person in A&E however, like I said in my last post when you have your own children you will think very differently and will have a very different attitude regarding the safety of yours or anyone elses' child then or at least I would hope so.

All the best
    Lady Von teese

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    So is the answer to make them fully restricted like an ICU ward of infection control?

See in a ward any ward, which a children ward is the same, they are busy areas, and by day all opened,
    But nurses know there patients, general who visiting them, anyone strange comes in looking around we tend to ask them who there looking for, in children ward there aiming at homely,

Now adays in hospital I've been and worked in, yes in theory someone can get into to most patients, during visiting hours
    That's a reality but not many cases of randomness coming in an attacking patients man woman nor child,

Most abuse ESP child abuse is done by those īn authority of the child or family not random stranger but yes of course it happens

Nurses and staff are watching, we are watching the parents, its our business

In a current system I've never heard of a random attack, but sadly I've seen abuse by those know to child. whom are consider entitled to visit and be alone with the child

Beyond isolating the children unit. Even down to parents, until we can proof there no chance they may abuse the child while they are īn our care
    Trust that nurses can do there jobs

I worked in wards, have family years on them, and a random stranger sneaking into a hospital and managing to harm is a patient is rare
    But cases of the abuser been spouses and family, ie people we cannot stop there alot more

But hey there times I wish we could ban visitors on the basis of infection control and bringing kids on, coz of course kids must kiss the sick relative hasn't washed there hands is around touching everything, everyone hugs the child, and bam we got us a ward in shit with vomiting bug

But the pros to more open wards with visitors outweight the smaller risks, and the facts on abuse is its rare its a random attack
    And nurse and staff should worry more who the child knows, and look or signs best you can
    Restricted access wards will not remove this threat but might heighten it, less visitors less eyes

You said this guy was a patient, they knew that dont you think if it was someone random someone was going to go what's up
    If he approached anyone someone would question him
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (17-11-14)

Reviews

Typical sign of modern bullshit paranoia.If you see something overt happening intervene otherwise don't let your imagination run riot.I frtunately am not keen on children and avoid where they are but it is easy for all males to be tarred with the same brush in"magination,fearful looking over my shoulder land".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to talkabout For This Useful Post:

TonyB (17-11-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Not sure where you read or what post your really referring to but at no point did I say these "two guys" entering a childrens' ward were anything but random hospital visitors to another person in A&E however, like I said in my last post when you have your own children you will think very differently and will have a very different attitude regarding the safety of yours or anyone elses' child then or at least I would hope so.

All the best
    Lady Von teese

Just one question, had this been say an older woman, would you be as outraged saying there poor security and she could be a Peado woman too can be sexual predators or children. you mentioned five guards where on duty, surely if the person was causing a risk they would intervene?
    furthermore the nurse you asked who inappropriately told private info on him that they knew about him, kinds shows they know who on there ward, and can alert the five bystanding security guard,

My point above was, even with a locked down system to protect kids, key card access doors prison like, that most child abuser are know to there victim, people whom no one will question access, we must worry about that, than worrying that random strangers will come in and comment random attacks on patients,
    I also mentioned restricted wards, tend to have less visitors less eyes, less activity, a quiter ward like that could cause a child more danger say a child be abused by there father, we let him in to a restricted ward, where he will get more alone time and can abuse that child,
    And a child will hide abuse like that alot more than a random attack, because there attacker grooms them

The sad likely hood is that far more likely than a random person walking in a ward and molesting a random child

I may not be a mother, but I did work in this area and come form a family full of the same, I don't have as much as emotional reaction when your a mother ur children are the world you do anything and U worry about things that most likely wont happen, coz you loved them... but I have the reactions how best to run a ward keeping my patient happy and safe,

My mother thinks if I dont answer my phone I've been raped murdered and in the ditch, statistics wise my sheer size puts me at less chance of been attack due to my height and size, but I still take care but I dont fret and unreasonable shit attacks if someone looked at me odd

And after all that waffle, I ask again if this been a woman would U have this reaction,

The world becoming a weird place. We go form say nothing to anything with testicles, must be a sexual dividend

My cousin in England can't video or take pictures of her Childs play like its become a bit insane

Deny it or not tho if this was a woman you wouldn't bat an eyelid,

So much is been uncovered it must play on parents minds, but be glad its been undercover, not start shielding your kids coz they might molest them, or panic when you see a man near a child
    Someone mentioned walking pasts a lost child, as they be afaird of finger pointing, isn't that sad? Someone didn't help a child who could ran into the road, or even taken by someone truly dangerous
    And he did that because of this very attitude
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 17-11-14 at 09:26.

Blog Entries

You haven't read what I wrote as they "were just two random guys and where not know to staff or security" and the 5 security guards were not there together and at many times non where there, also I did mention not only about the "statistics and the fact no one should be allowed unwarranted access" you havent' read what I have wrote about this situation honey so there is no point in just to keep pointing things I have already mentioned in this thread just to keep going round in circles.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Just one question, had this been say an older woman, would you be as outraged saying there poor security and she could be a Peado woman too can be sexual predators or children. you mentioned five guards where on duty, surely if the person was causing a risk they would intervene?
    furthermore the nurse you asked who inappropriately told private info on him that they knew about him, kinds shows they know who on there ward, and can alert the five bystanding security guard,

My point above was, even with a locked down system to protect kids, key card access doors prison like, that most child abuser are know to there victim, people whom no one will question access, we must worry about that, than worrying that random strangers will come in and comment random attacks on patients,
    I also mentioned restricted wards, tend to have less visitors less eyes, less activity, a quiter ward like that could cause a child more danger say a child be abused by there father, we let him in to a restricted ward, where he will get more alone time and can abuse that child,
    And a child will hide abuse like that alot more than a random attack, because there attacker grooms them

The sad likely hood is that far more likely than a random person walking in a ward and molesting a random child

I may not be a mother, but I did work in this area and come form a family full of the same, I don't have as much as emotional reaction when your a mother ur children are the world you do anything and U worry about things that most likely wont happen, coz you loved them... but I have the reactions how best to run a ward keeping my patient happy and safe,

My mother thinks if I dont answer my phone I've been raped murdered and in the ditch, statistics wise my sheer size puts me at less chance of been attack due to my height and size, but I still take care but I dont fret and unreasonable shit attacks if someone looked at me odd

And after all that waffle, I ask again if this been a woman would U have this reaction,

The world becoming a weird place. We go form say nothing to anything with testicles, must be a sexual dividend

My cousin in England can't video or take pictures of her Childs play like its become a bit insane

Deny it or not tho if this was a woman you wouldn't bat an eyelid,

So much is been uncovered it must play on parents minds, but be glad its been undercover, not start shielding your kids coz they might molest them, or panic when you see a man near a child
    Someone mentioned walking pasts a lost child, as they be afaird of finger pointing, isn't that sad? Someone didn't help a child who could ran into the road, or even taken by someone truly dangerous
    And he did that because of this very attitude

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There are many myths about paedophilia and who are the perpatrators, in Ireland we have a hysteria regards the religious
    for instance , the reality is that the religious are only responsible for 4% of sexual abuse cases in Ireland, family and relatives
    are responsible for 1/3 people in positions of authority known to the child another 1/3 and the balance strangers roughly
    30%.
    So what u can learn from this is that family and people know to the child are a much greater risk than strangers, so i think
    perspective and balance is needed here.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

As I mention in my first post "the two guys were friends of a patient" being seen in A&E and if they were that bad from the weekend then they should have gone home and it was a big struggle for hospital staff trying to make it clear to many patients that only one person per patient was allowed in but they soon gave up and anyone and everyone was just walking in and out.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    There are many myths about paedophilia and who are the perpatrators, in Ireland we have a hysteria regards the religious
    for instance , the reality is that the religious are only responsible for 4% of sexual abuse cases in Ireland, family and relatives
    are responsible for 1/3 people in positions of authority known to the child another 1/3 and the balance strangers roughly
    30%.
    So what u can learn from this is that family and people know to the child are a much greater risk than strangers, so i think
    perspective and balance is needed here.

I think we get that the point here is that two blokes can wander into a children's ward without being questioned. No, it wouldn't happen in England.

Yes, paedophile rates are high in England and in England, there are about 41000 people are registered sex offenders (in 2012) out of a (then) population of 64 million. The Church is full of paedos and this is grossly inflated by hysteria as to the extend of it, but the reality is that the Church (not just Ireland, but globally) has 'rehabilitation' centres for 'fallen' priests, so it's obviously bad enough.

There is a wee room in craigavon hospital northern ireland its called a quite place and on the sign its got all symbols of all religions on it i dont be in to many hospitals but i thought all would have one of them rooms

Blog Entries

Phew! glad someone does, and we all know these types of sick nutters are all over the world and I just posted about more of what you mentioned on other websites but the only point I was hoping to get a cross here is that its a hell of a lot more stricter in the UK for anyone to have access to a children ward or to children as there door are kept closed at all times and in visiting hours there is more staff to make sure the kids are kept safe.
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by samlad
    Yes, paedophile rates are high in England and in England, there are about 41000 people are registered sex offenders (in 2012) out of a (then) population of 64 million. The Church is full of paedos and this is grossly inflated by hysteria as to the extend of it, but the reality is that the Church (not just Ireland, but globally) has 'rehabilitation' centres for 'fallen' priests, so it's obviously bad enough.
    Last edited by samlad; 17-11-14 at 17:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Phew! glad someone does, and we all know these types of sick nutters are all over the world and I just posted about more of what you mentioned on other websites but the only point I was hoping to get a cross here is that its a hell of a lot more stricter in the UK for anyone to have access to a children ward or to children as there door are kept closed at all times and in visiting hours there is more staff to make sure the kids are kept safe.
    Lady Von Teese
    When I stated the figures, they are registered 'sex offenders', not necessarily peadophiles. Sorry to confuse the issue.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast