Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Opinions from girls on being "chatted up"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I dunno darling. I didn't fuck him.
    Not really interested if you did our didn't darling Lol French men I just find them a bit well funny.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    What would warrant such a response, during broad daylight? You could just say "sorry, not interested" and leave, fucking hell, remind me never to pay a randomly compliment you so.

Only a cunt would do such a thing to someone just being nice to them.
    So what do you want from this? A date or a quick fling? The quick fling is highly unlikely in this instance but a date would be possible as long as your not pushy, not being sexist speaking and get to know her first. The last bit is what your missing. Sometimes just starting by saying hello to someone a few times is the best bet.

Westside.

Reviews

Hi, Westside, a couple of pages back I mentioned that would just something to open with, a reason to stop, say hi and tell her she looks really intersting, nice etc etc. Then into a mutual conversation, depending on how it's going, you exchange numbers, and probably meet up for a coffee sometime.

Chatting up women in a club, they know EXACTLY what you're looking for, but doing during the day is different, because whether the feeling was mutual, you'd go on a "small" date for some coffee etc, get to know each other, and then see where things go. I don't believe anyone would go through so much trouble just to get her into bed.

How many times have you seen a woman on the street, and thought "whoa, she is beautiful". Wouldn't it be great to have the self confidence to approach her and get to know her better?

She could be your future wife, you just never know.
    Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 31-07-12 at 19:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Not really interested if you did our didn't darling Lol French men I just find them a bit well funny.
    I assumed he as French when he spoke French. It just dawned on me that he could infact have have been an incredibly handsome Irishman trying out a bit of Gallic charm

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (31-07-12)

Blog Entries

Hi, Westside, a couple of pages back I mentioned that would just something to open with, a reason to stop, say hi and tell her she looks really intersting, nice etc etc. Then into a mutual conversation, depending on how it's going, you exchange numbers, and probably meet up for a coffee sometime.

Chatting up women in a club, they know EXACTLY what you're looking for, but doing during the day is different, because whether or not the feeling was mutual, you'd go on a "small" date for some coffee etc, get to know each other, and then see where things go. I don't believe anyone would go through so much trouble just to get her into bed.
    I get what your saying and your right. For instance you mention meeting up for a coffee then would be best done some afternoon. That sort of thing. I think a lot of guys are way too pushy. They expect her to go on a date with someone that she doesnt even know at night etc. You know what im getting at. Throwing gifts at her and telling her how you love her and you only know her a week. That sort of rubbish. Texting the shit out of her after the coffee. Just dont say anything you cant take back or come over desperate or pushy or anything like that. Remember just because someone doesnt respond straight away doesnt mean they dont like you. Remember its how you make her feel about herself in a non sleazy way is what counts.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Chatting up women in a club, they know EXACTLY what you're looking for, but doing during the day is different, because whether or not the feeling was mutual, you'd go on a "small" date for some coffee etc, get to know each other, and then see where things go. I don't believe anyone would go through so much trouble just to get her into bed.

How many times have you seen a woman on the street, and thought "whoa, she is beautiful". Wouldn't it be great to have the self confidence to approach her and get to know her better?

She could be your future wife, you just never know.
    Apparantly, supermarkets are the place to meet future partners! Put some interesting stuff in your trolley and go for it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

During the daytime that is.

Let's say for example, you're going about your daily business in the city centre, and some guy stops you and says ; "Excuse me, hi, just saw you from across the street, and I knew I'd be kicking myself if I didn't stop you and tell you I think you look really nice/gorgeous/beautiful/interesting".

Would you be impressed by his self-confidence, or would be "weirded out" as it's very orthodox, because society says so, you're not supposed to chat up women on the street, that's what nightclubs or for, yeah? =P
    introduce yourself by your e.i username. That should break the ice.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (31-07-12), Clyde (31-07-12), UKHeather (31-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I assumed he as French when he spoke French. It just dawned on me that he could infact have have been an incredibly handsome Irishman trying out a bit of Gallic charm
    Heather hummmm I love your answers so full of charm he probably was Irish but who knows . can you not tell the difference between an Irish man and a French man. A French man is usually tanned good skin well manicured an Irish man pale white full of freakles but you will always have the Craic with an Irish bloke in a nutshell french men are so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Heather hummmm I love your answers so full of charm he probably was Irish but who knows . can you not tell the difference between an Irish man and a French man. A French man is usually tanned good skin well manicured an Irish man pale white full of freakles but you will always have the Craic with an Irish bloke in a nutshell french men are so boring.
    I've seen some incredibly handsome Irishmen. Utterly charming, dark and handsome. Why I had coffee with one from these boards only a week ago

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

client030314 (31-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I've seen some incredibly handsome Irishmen. Utterly charming, dark and handsome. Why I had coffee with one from these boards only a week ago
    Let me guess the lucky lad hummmmm Lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast