Thread: Slim Busty Australian Stunner Is Waiting To Suck You Dry !! Extremely Tight Pussy xx

1. Exclamation Slim Busty Australian Stunner Is Waiting To Suck You Dry !! Extremely Tight Pussy xx

1) I'm highly skilled at giving the best massage you will ever have got in your life ! I used to do professional massages so i know the right areas and techniques to work on.

2) Highly skilled Australian Dominatrix, has all the equipment you require like Electric boxes,Speculum, anal plugs, vibrators, strap-on, whips, canes, boots, gasmask, cock and ball torture devices and so much more...........

I speak many languages so can also act out your fantasies and command in german or other languages for example..

Mistress dannii / Aussie dannii

3) I'm a Fun, Feisty Australian Girl who is an absolute pleasure to spend time with. I love to keep fit and healthy so I have a gorgeous toned physique yet I also have outrageously sexy curves... a combination which is sure to blow you away.

I'm always dressed to impress, and from my sexy underwear to my seductively stylish dress I will make an impressive companion to take to any decadent venue... be that restaurant, theatre or private function.

I'm Sweet, stylish and sexy and I provide the perfect girlfriend experience yet when you get to see me behind closed doors you will delight in my naughty side.

I come Highly recommended.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delightful Dannii For This Useful Post:

client030314 (31-07-12)