Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinon on cannabis?

Reviews

prohibition forces users to bulk buy to ensure supply.
    where it's legal, people can step out of use (and do) with more ease, not so central to their lives.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

warmcome (13-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    prohibition forces users to bulk buy to ensure supply.
    where it's legal, people can step out of use (and do) with more ease, not so central to their lives.

people wud say amsterdam failed tho,

but wud that not be form the high influx of tourist with no education on it and over indulge to get there lot in short time with o education but comming form the repressed societys that say no?

ive been the dam numerous times, i havent got into trouble once there had alot of fun of course as ur giddy form the novelty nearly and the dutch are essential laid back the only violence i saw in amsterdam was indeed triggered by alchol

most people who dnt smoke weed and do and drink tend to end up puking and been put to bed tbh
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    people wud say amsterdam failed tho,

but wud that not be form the high influx of tourist with no education on it and over indulge to get there lot in short time with o education but comming form the repressed societys that say no?

ive been the dam numerous times, i havent got into trouble once there had alot of fun of course as ur giddy form the novelty nearly and the dutch are essential laid back the only violence i saw in amsterdam was indeed triggered by alchol

most people who dnt smoke weed and do and drink tend to end up puking and been put to bed tbh
    people say lots of things Saoirse, best city i was ever in. Holland has had
    people flocking from France, Belgium, Germany for the decriminalised buds.
    Last edited by warmcome; 13-07-12 at 09:21.

Reviews

illicit drugs policy has failed internationally, (they're all over the place).
    so society should look for a best practice model. this can be far different
    to illicit drugs. Portugal has made huge strides in dealing with it's drug issue
    over the last decade.
    Last edited by warmcome; 13-07-12 at 09:28.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by razzor View Post
    i dunno if it is acceptible to dicuss Opinons on cannabis in illegal Recreational useages or medical on these boards, so if not, sorry about it, just delete the post or somthing :/ im speaking on matter of opinon noting more

just cerious what peoples opinon on cannabis are?

i think it should be legalised for recreational useages, if just makes "every" thing better...
    I vote legalise. It's not doing anyone any real harm. So what, your memory gets a bit shitty. I used to love smoking dope, I don't like the feeling anymore, weeds too strong these days. When I did smoke it was that shitty block/resin stuff, you'd smoke a joint and less than an hour later you could function like a normal human again. Resin being nearly a thing of the past, and grass being all the rage, it's a different story now. Smoke a joint of grass and you're useless for hours. I know if I smoked more I'd get used to it again and build a tolerance, but fuck that.

Legalise it, let the pot heads have their fun and watch the government rape and pillage that industry with taxes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

warmcome (13-07-12)

It depends on the level of usage. With alcohol, unless you have a real problem, you actually get up and have your breakfast...you don't think about beer until you get home from work. Now I know there are plenty of potheads who get up and do it all day. They become lazy and are crap at their job, because they are in a case of being permanently stoned or semi stoned.

There is also the problem of thirty year old women coming on Facebook and forums permanently talking about smoking weed like they are some sort of rebel...it is absolutely pathetic.

Like anything it is how you do it. But if you suffer from depression, then start smoking weed, don't come and moan to me about how bad you feel. We all know these people shouldn't be doing it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12)

Blog Entries

I'm in 2 minds. The problem is the difference in human characteristics and reactions. When I was at Uni (mature student) I used it for the first time and it just made me giggly and horny. I had it on the odd night out with friends or night in and it was a great way to relax for a little while, when trying to juggle studying, work and childcare and sometimes you just need that release.

However, say my sisters husband who smokes it continually. Yep he has a job, but beyond that job he does nothing and has no interest in contributing. Needless to say it is impacting on the marriage. I've also dated a chap many moons ago, who used it regularly and he was not able to function without it, he would get agitated and he was paranoid and suffered with constant sore throats. He also was getting no where fast.

So, on one hand there are people like me who can take it or leave it. I've also used it for pain relief when I was suffering with sciatica and very much support its medical use and then there are others who don't function so well with it, who never seem to reach their full potential. So do you deny everyone the use, because of how some react not so well with it or do you let people decide for themselves and deal with the side effects?

If it was just a mild version made legal, would people be satisfied with that, or would they still seek out and desire the stronger varieties they have become used to?
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 13-07-12 at 10:10.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12)

14. Default

im an old hippy and ive smoked a lot in my time

FREE THE WEED

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast