Thread: A lovers Tiff - Vacation of Reconciliation

Reviews

Cool A lovers Tiff - Vacation of Reconciliation

I feel compelled to state that we as people should look upon ourselves as individual brands.
    In that respect we need to conduct ourselves and present ourselves and represent ourselves as something to be marketed. In how we act, dress, behave, communicate, work, rest and play.

There is no doubt that everything we do is marketing or should be looked upon as marketing and advancing our individual brands. Whether it is marketing yourself to get a job or to advance in a job. We must have the opinion that we are advertising ourselves to our fellow human beings in our everyday actions, for they are the direct representation of what we are and how we wont to be perceived. I think Jay-z said it best when he said 'I'm not a business man I'm a business'.

in other words there is space in this marketplace for all

Therefore I think Nicolle and Tiffany Tees should go on vacation together and come back the best of pals.

Oh and send us all at E-I a postcard!!!!
    All my life people have called me an amateurish knob
    One day I hope to become a professional cock!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Funny Bone For This Useful Post:

client030314 (06-07-12), Nicolle (06-07-12), TiffanyTees (06-07-12), very shy guy (06-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

please stop pimping ....its boring
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

client030314 (06-07-12), Nicolle (06-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Bone View Post
    I feel compelled to state that we as people should look upon ourselves as individual brands.
    In that respect we need to conduct ourselves and present ourselves and represent ourselves as something to be marketed. In how we act, dress, behave, communicate, work, rest and play.

There is no doubt that everything we do is marketing or should be looked upon as marketing and advancing our individual brands. Whether it is marketing yourself to get a job or to advance in a job. We must have the opinion that we are advertising ourselves to our fellow human beings in our everyday actions, for they are the direct representation of what we are and how we wont to be perceived. I think Jay-z said it best when he said 'I'm not a business man I'm a business'.

in other words there is space in this marketplace for all

Therefore I think Nicolle and Tiffany Tees should go on vacation together and come back the best of pals.

Oh and send us all at E-I a postcard!!!!
    I wonder would there be any chance of some of us going on that vacation with them FB?,I mean in case they need a chaprone,lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

client030314 (06-07-12), Nicolle (06-07-12)

Blog Entries

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Susan For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (06-07-12)

Reviews

A lovers tiff did I miss something? kindly link me please lol
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Blog Entries

i get along very well with Tiff,she is a nice person,we only have different points of view thats all

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nicolle For This Useful Post:

client030314 (06-07-12), hd7055 (06-07-12), TiffanyTees (06-07-12), Tommy H (07-07-12), very shy guy (06-07-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Bone View Post

This is what happens when people don't read posts properly, Nicolle and I are fine (I've even recommended her in another post) my exchange of views was with a male board member who when loosing face resorted to personal quotes, no big deal it's only a forum after all, not life and death.

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (06-07-12), hd7055 (06-07-12), max california (06-07-12), Nicolle (06-07-12), very shy guy (06-07-12)