Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: this summer will be special

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Not a clue what I've got on for the summer, except for a mate's wedding in Rome the first week of June. Booked in with a few friends to go 3 days before and stay on another day after the wedding. My first trip to Rome, and probably my ONLY major holiday for the summer-- so I guess I'd better make the most of it!
    You'll never want to leave Rome. You should see the women

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    could not agree there... love to visit the city ..but prefer coming home... to be honest have seen some stunning ladies there... but have seen some everywhere i go

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    could not agree there... love to visit the city ..but prefer coming home... to be honest have seen some stunning ladies there... but have seen some everywhere i go
    I've never saw as many together in such a small area before, apart from in Venice. Now that was romantic.

Reviews

Nothing major planned, hoidaying in Ireland this year but I'm sure I'll have some ways to amuse myself
    Haven't decided exactly where yet though.
    There is nothing worse for the lying soul than the mirror of reality

I've never saw as many together in such a small area before, apart from in Venice. Now that was romantic.
    never went to venice....though your description of romance puzzles me....lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    never went to venice....though your description of romance puzzles me....lol
    It's seriously beuatiful, if I was ever getting married that's where it'd be. All the canals, water taxis, etc.

Reviews

I've had a few friends say the same thing! My mate's wife-to-be is from Rome, and if her looks are anything to go by, I can imagine that I'll have difficultly leaving the place as well! Add to that the fact that it's going to be in June, with the warm weather set-in and the shorts and summer dresses on full display, it's going to be a great trip I'd say!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (06-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    and im going on a holiday to dublin zoo lol thats how exiting my summer will be
    I am not going on holiday or anywhere else this summer,how exciting is that that Mer?.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    and im going on a holiday to dublin zoo lol thats how exiting my summer will be
    Might want to leave the butter at home Mer.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I've had a few friends say the same thing! My mate's wife-to-be is from Rome, and if her looks are anything to go by, I can imagine that I'll have difficultly leaving the place as well! Add to that the fact that it's going to be in June, with the warm weather set-in and the shorts and summer dresses on full display, it's going to be a great trip I'd say!
    I got to know a lovely girl from Sirmione near Lake Garda during my few weeks there, and I have to say that I was genuinely saddened to have to leave that place to come back to these dreary shores. I actually had her number and email but I didn't see any point in corresponding with her as I don't really have plans to go back there.

You definitely won't be disappointed by your experiences over there, unless of course you get mugged or pick-pocketed in Rome (Trevi Fountain)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast