Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunbathing nude

1. Default

Hmmmmmnnnn wonder if frog slime has similar properties to snail slime???

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalind Noble View Post
    Hmmmmmnnnn wonder if frog slime has similar properties to snail slime???
    Well, I can tell you that it's certainly similar to frog's spawn!

Who doesn't love to get tanned naked...?i just dream about hot sun the nearest beach me and a bottle of olive oil))but i would need another person to spread it on my back))preffered naked too)

Quote Originally Posted by dyana View Post
    Who doesn't love to get tanned naked...?i just dream about hot sun the nearest beach me and a bottle of olive oil))but i would need another person to spread it on my back))preffered naked too)
    olive oil? you planning on cooking naked as well?

Hahahahha!i actually didn't got that far with my imagination but if u picture me like this...who knows)) i said olive oil just because is very good for skin and gives a special color when u get tanned...at least in my country we use it a lot as we also produce it...if you preffer you can try beer as you also produce it )))

Quote Originally Posted by dyana View Post
    Hahahahha!i actually didn't got that far with my imagination but if u picture me like this...who knows)) i said olive oil just because is very good for skin and gives a special color when u get tanned...at least in my country we use it a lot as we also produce it...if you preffer you can try beer as you also produce it )))
    no we prefer to use butter, give us that glow-in-the-dark beetroot red look.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2timesin30 For This Useful Post:

dyana (28-03-12)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123